MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Basicstero is the Official Direct from Manufacturer Pharmacom Labs Store.
When ordering from Basicstero, customers can be confident they will receive genuine Pharmacom Labs products.
Please understand, other dealers, including official dealers, are retailers/resellers. Pharmacom Labs may have/had business arrangements with retailers/resellers but Basicstero is the direct from manufacturer store to purchase genuine Pharmacom Labs products.
Regardless of warehouse choice, Basicstero customers are always guaranteed authentic Pharmacom Labs products!
Basicstero is Pharmacom Labs, NOT a reseller.
Code:
https://basicstero.ws
Important: This source does not take orders via email.
If anyone tries to get you to place a new order via email or a site/link other than the basicstero.ws official store, it may be a scam.
BEWARE OF SCAMMERS! ALL ORDERS SHOULD ONLY BE PLACED AND PROCESSED THROUGH THE CHECKOUT PROCESS IN THE OFFICIAL STORE!

Been over a week and your newly formed uk source hasn’t answered my first email I’ve sent to them, I’ll stick with what I know, it’s 2024 there’s loads of better sellers on this site than the 2007 level of customer service pharmacom currently are providing.
Retailers, dealers, resellers etc. are their own business with their own dependent staff and management.

It is like if a retailer such as Walmart, Kohls, or Macy's sells some Nike shoes; those retailers are their own business that sell the shoes the manufacturer Nike made.
Nike does not manager the distributors or retailers' staff or customer service -- they are not the same companies or managements.

Pharmacom Labs is the manufacturer that produces the products and supplies distributors. The distributors and retail sellers are their own business.

It is like this with many industries and supply chains in the world.