MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Basicstero is the Official Direct from Manufacturer Pharmacom Labs Store.
When ordering from Basicstero, customers can be confident they will receive genuine Pharmacom Labs products.
Please understand, other dealers, including official dealers, are retailers/resellers. Pharmacom Labs may have/had business arrangements with retailers/resellers but Basicstero is the direct from manufacturer store to purchase genuine Pharmacom Labs products.
Regardless of warehouse choice, Basicstero customers are always guaranteed authentic Pharmacom Labs products!
Basicstero is Pharmacom Labs, NOT a reseller.
Code:
https://basicstero.ws
Important: This source does not take orders via email.
If anyone tries to get you to place a new order via email or a site/link other than the basicstero.ws official store, it may be a scam.
BEWARE OF SCAMMERS! ALL ORDERS SHOULD ONLY BE PLACED AND PROCESSED THROUGH THE CHECKOUT PROCESS IN THE OFFICIAL STORE!

Been over a week and your newly formed uk source hasn’t answered my first email I’ve sent to them, I’ll stick with what I know, it’s 2024 there’s loads of better sellers on this site than the 2007 level of customer service pharmacom currently are providing.
Retailers, dealers, resellers etc. are their own business with their own dependent staff and management.

It is like if a retailer such as Walmart, Kohls, or Macy's sells some Nike shoes; those retailers are their own business that sell the shoes the manufacturer Nike made.
Nike does not manager the distributors or retailers' staff or customer service -- they are not the same companies or managements.

Pharmacom Labs is the manufacturer that produces the products and supplies distributors. The distributors and retail sellers are their own business.

It is like this with many industries and supply chains in the world.

Retailers, dealers, resellers etc. are their own business with their own dependent staff and management.

It is like if a retailer such as Walmart, Kohls, or Macy's sells some Nike shoes; those retailers are their own business that sell the shoes the manufacturer Nike made.
Nike does not manager the distributors or retailers' staff or customer service -- they are not the same companies or managements.

Pharmacom Labs is the manufacturer that produces the products and supplies distributors. The distributors and retail sellers are their own business.

It is like this with many industries and supply chains in the world.
Then you shouldn’t promote them.

idk what’s up with the Test 500, but even diluting it substantially with sterile oil gives incredible pip. Took .2cc of it and added it to .8 of sterile oil and it’s nearly just as bad as taking a whole cc of the 500. Even let a friend try it to see if it’s just my body hating it, same result.

Long story short. The 500 isn’t a money saver cause it’s unbearable to use lol

idk what’s up with the Test 500, but even diluting it substantially with sterile oil gives incredible pip. Took .2cc of it and added it to .8 of sterile oil and it’s nearly just as bad as taking a whole cc of the 500. Even let a friend try it to see if it’s just my body hating it, same result.

Long story short. The 500 isn’t a money saver cause it’s unbearable to use lol
At first I though it said you ran 2 cc (not .2, I didn't see the decimal point) and thought "wow! this dude is super tough or just crazy to take that much of the 500." :)

The 500 is expected to have significant PIP and only should be used by individuals that really need to fit that many mg into the least amount of shots per weeks as possible.
For example, when I wanted to run a gram (1000 mg) of Test a week, and a decent dosage of some other compounds, but prefer to have just two shots a week (to conveniently fit into my schedule).
It was an interesting experience.
At first I thought I solved the PIP completely, but I think I just got lucky with a few shots -- overall the PIP with the 500 was notable.
I had to use it in the stack with other oils or it would have been unbearable. It not a product designed for cost savings -- its a product for very advanced users that want to run huge dosages and willing to endure PIP to do so.
I did stick with it running the entire cycle, made huge gains (biggest, leanest, and strongest I have ever been), but ultimately it is not for me and I only used the 500 that one cycle.
I have used it and it gave me significant PIP.
At just 1 cc, it had a lot of PIP for a week (maybe more) after the shot.
I do not think there are many people that could handle the PIP of the 500 on its own.

Then, I used it mixed in a barrel with 1cc TEST500 + 1cc EQ + 1/2cc Deca and really mixed it all up completely in one syringe before using.
The mild normal concentration oils helped reduce the overall PIP a lot. But even then, it still was more PIP than a typical Test300.

I would only use it if you are very experienced and understand PIP; can handle the discomfort, mix it in a stack with mild oils (all in the same syringe), and have a good reason/need for the 500 (for example I wanted to run a gram a week in two shots with room for the EQ and deca).

At first I though it said you ran 2 cc (not .2, I didn't see the decimal point) and thought "wow! this dude is super tough or just crazy to take that much of the 500." :)

The 500 is expected to have significant PIP and only should be used by individuals that really need to fit that many mg into the least amount of shots per weeks as possible.
For example, when I wanted to run a gram (1000 mg) of Test a week, and a decent dosage of some other compounds, but prefer to have just two shots a week (to conveniently fit into my schedule).
At first I thought I solved the PIP completely, but I think I just got lucky with a few shots -- overall the PIP with the 500 was notable.
I had to use it in the stack with other oils or it would have been unbearable. It not a product designed for cost savings -- its a product for very advanced users that want to run huge dosages and willing to endure PIP to do so.
I did stick with it running the entire cycle, made huge gains (biggest, leanest, and strongest I have ever been), but ultimately it is not for me and I only used the 500 that one cycle.
Yup. To be clear, this wasn’t me complaining. I knew it was for wanting to take more with least shots, that the pip would be more prominent than lower concentrations but thought I could handle it and save a few bones in the process. Was just wrong lol thought my experience may save someone else from the painful mistake lol

Used many test 500’s that didn’t have pip and lab tests confirmed it accurately dosed, to say 500mg is expected to have pip and for those that want to use the least amount of oil is BS when 0.2ml is crippling the lad.

I hate this type of rationality you might aswell tell people to not ask any difficult questions moving forwards.

Used many test 500’s that didn’t have pip and lab tests confirmed it accurately dosed, to say 500mg is expected to have pip and for those that want to use the least amount of oil is BS when 0.2ml is crippling the lad.
I have used it myself and experienced the PIP.
This product has PIP for most people and a warning is even included in the product's description on the store site (link below).
Therefore, i do expect it to have PIP, and prefer that people know this so each may make a fully informed choice.

Code:
https://basicstero.ws/testosterones/pharmatest-e-500
I hate this type of rationality you might aswell tell people to not ask any difficult questions moving forwards.
You hate that I was open and honest about my experience and the product?
What is wrong with me confirming that I also experienced PIP?
I didn't see any difficult questions -- I didn't even see a question at all.
I simply saw a post saying the TEST-500 has PIP and I shared my experience with it.

I thought that's the whole point of discussion here is to communicate and share what we know.
I rather people know the high concentration product may cause PIP and take that warning into consideration than buy it and find out the hard way if such a product is not for them.

I stand by what I say and my warning to others:
The TEST-500 is expected to have significant PIP and only should be used by individuals that really need to fit that many mg into the least amount of shots per weeks as possible. It's not a good idea for everyone or novice users.

Yup. To be clear, this wasn’t me complaining. I knew it was for wanting to take more with least shots, that the pip would be more prominent than lower concentrations but thought I could handle it and save a few bones in the process. Was just wrong lol thought my experience may save someone else from the painful mistake lol
The feedback is good info to share and helps others :)
I didn't take it as a complaint at all.
I'm in agreement with you and shared that I had a similar experience to help others. As everyone can see, I have posted in the past that I also experienced PIP from it.
It good info so people can plan ahead and make informed choices.
Thanks for sharing your experience to help others, its appreciated.

Then you shouldn’t promote them.
We simply share information so people can know who is an authorized dealer or not. There may be many other parties that claim to sell Pharmacom Labs products -- there is no way to control who buys something and then decides to sell it without anyone's knowledge.
Unfortunately, there are also many fakes and scams.
Known dealers can be verified on the official Pharmacom Labs site at the link in the code box below.
Code:
https://pharmacomlabs.com/dealers