Isomaltulose (Palatinose) source?

Greenbay68

My bros, I could use your help. For a few months I’ve been using Isomaltulose (2lb jars) from Prozis, and they recently pulled this product.

It is a newer slow digesting carb that doesn’t spike insulin hard, lasts a long time and is extremely gentle on the stomach.

It appears to me, that they’re pulling large amounts (apparently Palatinose is patented) from the market in the US, in order to sell it solely to companies like Biotest for their Finibar, or a couple other small endurance powder stick products.

Regardless bros, I’m ready to buy and import Kilograms of this stuff, and am curious if anyone knows where I should look. I see several EU places, but they don’t ship to the US. I’d guess Alibaba, but I only have one experience with QSC through there, so not exactly sure how to judge vendor reliability on Alibaba.

Guys, this powder helped me finish putting all new windows and siding on my lake home this summer. I was able to work sun up to sun down. It is a wonderful fuel that keeps energy steady, the gut happy and the mind off of food.

Any help or insight is appreciated. Thank you