• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Jano "The ultimate Con-man and Liar?" thread...You be the judge

Whatever it was they’re both outted; Jano again, JoeDaddy (maybe) for the first time. Idiots.
Joe daddy was banned member Brian NOLA or some shit. There are several banned members running around stirring up shit. Our pal morefuckstick is around. You can take that to the bank.

Joe daddy was banned member Brian NOLA or some shit. There are several banned members running around stirring up shit. Our pal morefuckstick is around. You can take that to the bank.
For a peace love and happiness type of guy he was such a cunt.

I didn't want to chime in here; cause in the other threads I've been literally going back in forth with a member cause my "bullshit roidtest" wasn't deemed good enough for testing. So I bought some anadrol from a source on here which seems pretty reputable; but hearing reviews from others and even my own experiences running it I really didn't see much of a difference. No increased stamina, strength, just fucking hungry all the time. So yes I saw janoshik's testing of this drol and I believe it was tested at 48.9 mg per 50mg tablet which I thought was awesome. Well the other week I wanted to up the dose(mind you this my first time taking drol) thinking maybe some guys on this board are right I may need to take 150-200mg of drol a day to feel the effects. Well I did that and got just a lil bigger pump than at a 100mg daily. So I ended up buying a roidtest kit(I know doesnt test for concentration) and tested to see if there was any anadrol in it;I didnt care whether shit was 5 mg or 20mg just wanted to see if I was taking drol, well turns out the test tested positive for dbol and not drol; and I believe it had to be very lil dbol in these tabs cause if I took a 100mg of dbol daily I would look like a water buffalo; 5mg of creatine mono makes me look like a blowfish. Overall this is based on my experiences; I think what would solve this whole problem with Jano and this board is him actually video taping himself(with a mask on off course) showing us how he tests for gh, anabolics, etc. which would shut all the naysayers. Until this happens I'm skeptical with his testing;I'm sorry Jano one fuck up in testing can fuck everything up. If my dealer sold me a batch of coke cut with 50% baking soda and didn't tell me I would never ever do business with him again; cause chances are it will happen again.

I didn't want to chime in here; cause in the other threads I've been literally going back in forth with a member cause my "bullshit roidtest" wasn't deemed good enough for testing. So I bought some anadrol from a source on here which seems pretty reputable; but hearing reviews from others and even my own experiences running it I really didn't see much of a difference. No increased stamina, strength, just fucking hungry all the time. So yes I saw janoshik's testing of this drol and I believe it was tested at 48.9 mg per 50mg tablet which I thought was awesome. Well the other week I wanted to up the dose(mind you this my first time taking drol) thinking maybe some guys on this board are right I may need to take 150-200mg of drol a day to feel the effects. Well I did that and got just a lil bigger pump than at a 100mg daily. So I ended up buying a roidtest kit(I know doesnt test for concentration) and tested to see if there was any anadrol in it;I didnt care whether shit was 5 mg or 20mg just wanted to see if I was taking drol, well turns out the test tested positive for dbol and not drol; and I believe it had to be very lil dbol in these tabs cause if I took a 100mg of dbol daily I would look like a water buffalo; 5mg of creatine mono makes me look like a blowfish. Overall this is based on my experiences; I think what would solve this whole problem with Jano and this board is him actually video taping himself(with a mask on off course) showing us how he tests for gh, anabolics, etc. which would shut all the naysayers. Until this happens I'm skeptical with his testing;I'm sorry Jano one fuck up in testing can fuck everything up. If my dealer sold me a batch of coke cut with 50% baking soda and didn't tell me I would never ever do business with him again; cause chances are it will happen again.
We are in a thread about one scam he pulled and you are talking about another test he completely faked, and you want a fucking video? What the fuck for? He is a scamming piece of shit.

I'm not saying he faked the test;I'm just saying tested method raises eyebrows because the drol didnt even test positive for the substance but for dbol. And sme dude who sends all his tests to jano even blind tests showed positive results.

you are talking about another test he completely faked, and you want a fucking video?
Sure, him using roidtest has so much relevance and is direct evidence I faked a blind test for Hilma. :D

I guess you were one of the kids they picked at a lot for not being the sharpest fork in the drawer. I'd insult you some more, but I'm too busy for that now, gotta start a vlog.

Sure, him using roidtest has so much relevance and is direct evidence I faked a blind test for Hilma. :D

I guess you were one of the kids they picked at a lot for not being the sharpest fork in the drawer. I'd insult you some more, but I'm too busy for that now, gotta start a vlog.
You're not getting what he said, it was a pretty simple statement. Read the exchange between them again, the content and context is there. Let the beef go. And for an anti ad hominem type of guy you tend to fall right into that category the second your posts deviate from anything testing related. Why is that?

I'm not saying he faked the test;I'm just saying tested method raises eyebrows because the drol didnt even test positive for the substance but for dbol. And sme dude who sends all his tests to jano even blind tests showed positive results.
those types of tests are far from accurate sometimes. I stopped spending money on them when I realized they give different results with the same damn compound. Whatever variations in the substance being used or whatever they have going on is very inconsistent. Dont waste your cash on that crap anymore. Have W&M test it

You're not getting what he said, it was a pretty simple statement. Read the exchange between them again, the content and context is there.
I believe you are wrong. IMO Brutus clearly implies that I have faked the anadrol test for Hilma in the exact part that I quoted, which is made up bullshit to put it simply.

That's what the post of mine was aimed at.

And for an anti ad hominem type of guy you tend to fall right into that category the second your posts deviate from anything testing related. Why is that?
I never claimed I'm anti ad hominem type of guy. I just suggested I'm too busy to continue insulting Brutus, because of reason that was a part of an obvious joke, with sarcasm pointed at the suggestion that I should tape videos of lab work. Therefore the vlog mention.

I'm sorry, but it really appears to me that it's you who failed to interpret the text here. Am I wrong?

I believe you are wrong. IMO Brutus clearly implies that I have faked the Anadrol test for Hilma in the exact part that I quoted, which is made up bullshit to put it simply.
I'm going to skip over this because there is a snowballs chance in hell that you ever begin to see what I'm talking about. You're too wrapped up in self preservation to think laterally on the subject.

Lol, you have a long history of decrying ad hominem attacks, yet it's a default play of yours. Just pointing out an obvious observation. Don't play dumb. Screenshot_20190524-070154_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20190524-070206_Chrome.jpg

Lol, you have a long history of decrying ad hominem attacks, yet it's a default play of yours. Just pointing out an obvious observation. Don't play dumb. View attachment 112727 View attachment 112728
What the fuck does that have to do with anything in this thread except wasting my time?

I couldn't care less, but if you fail to notice that I never respond with ad hominems to people presenting actual arguments, then I don't really have anything to talk about with you.

Your claim that I attack one's argument by personal attacks by default is bullshit and you know it.
If you don't, well then talk about being wrapped up in something.

If you are outraged that I insult fucks like @brutus79, and that's while I'm generally being mild compared to the dope fiend...

Or it's not lateral enough for you when I point out when scamming fucks like EnergyControl try to derail thread with ad hominems or Jim tries to pass made up claims by posting nothing but ad hominems...

Well then you ought to block me, because I will obviously never be up to your standard.

Last edited:
Wait, wait, wait, @ickyrica, are you by any chance... uneducated enough to not be able to differentiate insults from ad hominems?

Because it appears so.

Simple lesson:
Example 1, Insult:
@brutus79 , you are retarded, because what you write lacks logic or proof.

Example 2, Ad Hominem:
Why would anybody listen to what @brutus79 is saying, when the guy is probably just out of it longing for another fix. Can't expect dope fiends to say a single word of truth.

That'll be $3.50 for a lesson. You're welcome.

//Also my deep apologies, Brutus, but I couldn't resist using you as an example while educating general public. That's one more good deed for you today. You're welcome too.

You're not getting what he said, it was a pretty simple statement. Read the exchange between them again, the content and context is there. Let the beef go. And for an anti ad hominem type of guy you tend to fall right into that category the second your posts deviate from anything testing related. Why is that?

those types of tests are far from accurate sometimes. I stopped spending money on them when I realized they give different results with the same damn compound. Whatever variations in the substance being used or whatever they have going on is very inconsistent. Dont waste your cash on that crap anymore. Have W&M test it

You got their contact info for W&M or they already on this board?

Wait, wait, wait, @ickyrica, are you by any chance... uneducated enough to not be able to differentiate insults from ad hominems?

Because it appears so.

Simple lesson:
Example 1, Insult:
@brutus79 , you are retarded, because what you write lacks logic or proof.

Example 2, Ad Hominem:
Why would anybody listen to what @brutus79 is saying, when the guy is probably just out of it longing for another fix. Can't expect dope fiends to say a single word of truth.

That'll be $3.50 for a lesson. You're welcome.

//Also my deep apologies, Brutus, but I couldn't resist using you as an example while educating general public. That's one more good deed for you today. You're welcome too.
It's your scamming thread- you can fuck my mom in it as long as it gets bumped... and this way people know they are just paying for a piece of paper and not an actual test, so I am fine with consumers being informed to that extent and still proceeding to do business with you. Some bodybuilders (and internet scammers) are dumb as fuck. You feast on the bodybuilders and are a scammer. Circle of life. I would choose to be a junkie over being an internet test faking fuckbag like yourself every time, but we can't all worry about what passes for integrity.

So you are saying you have shit for brains. Got it.

So you are saying you have shit for brains. Got it.

why you say that? I didn't come on here to insult you; matter fact I came on here to ask questions; because I always questioned janoshik's methods. The supertrops that tested out 99% pure or so gave me way less igf numbers than the mauve tops which tested I believe 98% am I right; or its cause the Mauve's are overdosed. Now the drol seems to be off from the roidtest(yes now I know they are hit or miss) but the fact that it tested positive for dbol and the lab results tested the drol as 48.8mg made me go hmmmm. Also the UGL drol I had from fastmuscleco. my bro gave me when he purchased it in 2012 which also tested postive for dbol legit I'm up 3-4lbs within 2-3 days; where as the drol tested from jano that I used that at 100-150mg per day didn't even budge my weight or strength.