Jano "The ultimate Con-man and Liar?" thread...You be the judge

Discussion in 'Human Growth Hormone and Peptides' started by mands, Dec 21, 2016.

1. MindlessWork

MindlessWork Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Come on @janoshik you need to really step up your game if you want to keep up. Your little back and forth is not helping your credibility any as you appear to be outgunned right now.

2. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

Deleted mine, delete this

3. janoshik

janoshik Member

You are completely right, however I don't really need to help my credibility over here. Anybody who ever actually worked with me can judge my credibility themselves and customer retention speaks for itself.

That back and forth is just free time activity for me, as I enjoy mocking people that I dislike. Childish, I know, I'll try to resist.

Thank you, I really appreciate it.

T-Bagger likes this.
  4. ickyrica

ickyrica Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Fucking red headed step child can't resist, can he? Jano and his credibility is what it is regardless of whatever is said at this point.

5. pompeyo13

pompeyo13 Junior Member

Lol just the clients that he "trust"

Good excuse

T-Bagger likes this.
  6. pompeyo13

pompeyo13 Junior Member

Can someone tell me why he charges $50 buck per testing when we have been doing our research from professional licenced testing companies.

tapatalk_1560106097492.jpg tapatalk_1560106090891.jpg

7. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

I can’t help but notice your name. Are you by chance “Pomp Pharma” from BoP?

MindlessWork likes this.
  8. janoshik

janoshik Member

Yes, he is and he's trying to discredit me, because every single product of his tested bad, even when sent anonymously in unlabeled vials and his attempts to bribe me failed. Those are facts.

Now, I am trying to live by @Den84 's suggestion that I should work more and post less, so I will refrain from posting more and let you form your opinion.

Den84, BigBaldBeardGuy and T-Bagger like this.
  9. pompeyo13

pompeyo13 Junior Member

Yes sir

10. pompeyo13

pompeyo13 Junior Member

Don't worry I just got in touch with a professional company that will get my. Products tested :)

T-Bagger and janoshik like this.
  11. Dr JIM

Dr JIM Member

While the rate you listed is quite high for a licensed professional lab, Jano can charge $50 / vial bc his vast experience enables him to LOOK at a AAS vial and determine its contents and concentration.

Hey let’s face it bc many on PED forums have balked at prices exceeding $100 bucks a vial, Jano gives them what they want, a piece of paper their gym buddies marvel over, or as a means to sell product.

Jim

Last edited: Jun 9, 2019
  12. MindlessWork

MindlessWork Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I know $2K is a lot of money for testing a small sample of gear, but it has to be good service and accuracy that counts.

13. pompeyo13

pompeyo13 Junior Member

Coming from an fda approved lab it's totally worth it

At the moment we are discussing with the owner of the lab what's going to be the move in this because it's ridiciolous that you can get the percentage of mg/ml for $50 the equipment to test products it's extremely expensive!!!!!

14. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

So basically you’re in the “Jano’s a fraud” camp lol. We have a lot of them.

pompeyo13 and MindlessWork like this.
  15. pompeyo13

pompeyo13 Junior Member

Yup I have been scammed a few times in the last year

One of them was the one who started the "testing" at anasci

CompoundLifts31 likes this.
  16. Dr JIM

Dr JIM Member

What should be expected varies somewhat depending upon whether the lab has enough volume for batch testing
    multiple vials of the SAME AAS.

In the latter case reasonable LCMS pricing ranges from $200-300 perk vial while single vial analyses may run as high as $400 per vial.

To that end it’s also important to note, when PEDs are involved, a highly priced assays are often of no better quality than those with a low price structure.

I can only suggest a lab that is exceeding the norms darn sure better have proof the operation is legit, certified, has a DEA certificate to test controlled substances and can provide at least some information of standard acquisition.

Finally bc of recent technological advances the equipment required to QQ AAS is much less expensive than many believe (or have been told) esp compared to the cost of hiring those with the experience and fund of knowledge needed to deliver reliable results on a consistent basis across the AAS spectrum.

Jim

Last edited: Jun 10, 2019
    pompeyo13 and T-Bagger like this.
  17. BIG74

BIG74 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

@pompeyo13 You also tested bad on Pro Muscle! Members sent in samples, results on Anasci.org.

XT labs Mast prop - label claim:100 mg/ml & result was : 48

XT labs tren ace - label claim: 100 mg/ml & result was: tren a 28.57 and tren e 28.54

XT labs Primo (sample 2) - label claim: 100 mg/ml & result was: Mast p 49

XT Labs Primo (sample 1) - label claim 100 mg/ml & result was : unidentifiable

18. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

Who tested their stuff, Jano as well?

19. D-Cal

D-Cal Junior Member

Jesus. What to believe anymore, sad when you have to take everything with a grain of salt. It's not just the sources you have to watch out for but vindictive customers with a chip on their shoulders. What the fuck happened to honor, integrity, and doing honest business. Sad to hear this from Jan, I'm sure all the tests can't be a lie, but how to sift through the ones that are and arent, I know some stand up labs that have used him in the past as well, so what does that even mean

BigBaldBeardGuy likes this.
  20. AnaSci's testing looks realistic now.
    Nothing like it was when it started and everything was dosed properly and slightly overdosed. What a joke that was.
    Curious to know what happened (without too many specifics) Could you PM me? If not, no big deal.