Jano "The ultimate Con-man and Liar?" thread...You be the judge

Discussion in 'Human Growth Hormone and Peptides' started by mands, Dec 21, 2016.

1. Mands for prez

mands likes this.
  2. AnTabolic73

AnTabolic73 Member

If I had to guess, legit fda testing sources charge so much because theyll back it up in court if need be. I know for a fact expert witnesses (doctors and the sort) make a shit load of money just to testify in court.

But im just guessing. I doubt any illegitimate testing source is going to court to stand behind their testing.

MindlessWork likes this.
  3. 88GENERAL88

88GENERAL88 Member

LMFAO — that’s a fucking joke, hey POMP-FAG-O, check it out, we had a source here that was the laughing stock of meso. VENOM — his gear tested better than your dog shit. I bet guys get better results on muscletech’s alpha one, test booster.

It’s a truly sad day, when someone who blows diarrhea all over there customers, complains about someone else’s feces, because they are pinching of a solid loaf.

T-Bagger and MindlessWork like this.
  4. MindlessWork

MindlessWork Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Who knows? This Pompey’s cat is on several boards and is always seeming to throw a promo just to move his gear.

T-Bagger likes this.
  5. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

@janoshik you have been exonerated of the wrongs against Pompeyo.

6. janoshik

janoshik Member

There were no wrongs done by me against Pompeyo I believe.

Posting real results (even blind!) is not something I believe I need to be exonerated from.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2019
    CompoundLifts31 and T-Bagger like this.
  7. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

You get my point. BoP banned you because they said you faked Pomp’s results.

MindlessWork likes this.
  8. MindlessWork

MindlessWork Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

BOP is afraid their scammers be exposed by truthful and honest testing, that's why they banned him.

T-Bagger likes this.
  9. janoshik

janoshik Member

I remember that "pharma" HGH analysis. I'm sure anybody can form their own opinion, or even better, send their own sample for an analysis, blind or not blind - although, not surprisingly, there are no incentives for testing provided here.

I do not wish to get involved anymore.

T-Bagger likes this.
  10. Millard Baker

Millard Baker Member

No. They won't because they can't prove the chain of custody. This goes for any UGL product.

mands, Sdryx, AnTabolic73 and 2 others like this.
  11. Joe Zanni

Joe Zanni Member

This whole thing is sad I cant believe how much this shit is undosed who do you believe.. were is the good shit unbelievable

12. DeeCee

DeeCee Junior Member

Man 47 pages and what 2 years of this shit.. I get what you guys are trying to do here but fuck this place gets so off track that actual facts even get so blurry because of the constant onslaught of childish attacks and ridiculous fueds vendettas and alliances which makes it harder to do what the goal of this thread was supposed to be...heres what happened to a guy.. Heres the accused story you guys decide.

Honestly for you guys out there trying to help people I read enough after a few pages at the beginning to draw a conclusion. Janos story is downright comical about the whole swapping a vial getting it from customs then delivering it back and also not having any paperwork to prove any kind of test. You could've left it at that. His deflecting and arrogant responses are telling enough of his character.

Other than that it is a dirty muddy childish squabble where everyone sounds like every young kid on the internet trying to use more literate and complex insults than eachother or than they ever would in life and rarely ever actually pertaining to the events and facts of the actual topic. The fact that some people have managed to devout the time and years into this thread alone is astounding.

Just my 2 cents trying to figure out this game myself.

Logan44551 likes this.
  13. DeeCee

DeeCee Junior Member

Although I must admit everyone loves a little drama.. What made the dude finally cave and admit?

A year commitment to that story and watching other dudes fight and battle for a year in his defense knowing he was lying..that is some shit.

14. mands

mands Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Well some that have a vested interest in something tend not to admit when they are wrong. This was the case at PM with the majority of members.

mands