Janoshik Analytical laboratory testing services

I'm fairly sure it's insoluble in methanol, so it should be okay.

Just don't use baking soda if you can avoid it.

That stuff reacts with oxymetholone.
I was planning on Vit C/ Creatinine, or even taurine as a filler for Var.

Makes me wonder why people dont use Taurine to counteract taurine depletion from var lol

Hello Jano, I hope you are doing well.

I briefly touched on this subject a couple of weeks ago and I’d just like to clarify with you…

I have used humco (flavored) to make a (solution?) of exemestane. I would like to send a sample for testing to see how close my dosage per ml is.

Im confused by the solution/suspension difference and if you can test what I made with the humco, or I would have to suspend it in something other than humco to test it with you.

I appreciate any insight you could give me on this. I hope you had a great weekend

Hello Jano, I hope you are doing well.

I briefly touched on this subject a couple of weeks ago and I’d just like to clarify with you…

I have used humco (flavored) to make a (solution?) of exemestane. I would like to send a sample for testing to see how close my dosage per ml is.

Im confused by the solution/suspension difference and if you can test what I made with the humco, or I would have to suspend it in something other than humco to test it with you.

I appreciate any insight you could give me on this. I hope you had a great weekend
Hello,

if you have to shake it before use, it's a suspension. Carrier (such as humco) doesn't really matter.

If it's a suspension, you have to shake it well before taking out the sample for us and it's best if you send more than the usual amount, or the entire original container.

Jakub ought guide you through this in the emails if you hit us up.

Cheers

Hello,

if you have to shake it before use, it's a suspension. Carrier (such as humco) doesn't really matter.

If it's a suspension, you have to shake it well before taking out the sample for us and it's best if you send more than the usual amount, or the entire original container.

Jakub ought guide you through this in the emails if you hit us up.

Cheers
Thank you. One more question, can you test solutions in alcohol (75% alcohol). Not rum or anything like that, just 75% grain alcohol

Back