Janoshik Analytical laboratory testing services

Does it harm the community somehow? Is there any evidence that they jeopardized any member of the community, like a sample being returned to sender because they failed to retrieve it? Do you have proof that their testing is false and inaccurate?

If you have evidence that any of the above is true, please replicate them for the community. If not, stay in your thread and ask the admin team to handle any malicious lies about your business with a simple report post.

Because what you are doing, can lead someone to believe that you simply want to smear the competition if fear of lost revenue
I asked you if polite questions are attacking and to point out my attacks.

Why didn't you and instead turn all defensive and off topic?

Do questions harm the community somehow?
Please, do explain how how publicly asked polite questions do that.

I'm all ears.

Also, how would I out @bigalbert as lying piece of shit if I had reported him without further confrontation on his lies with public scrutiny?

Why do you mind things being posted in the public for everyone to see?
Do you think people can't make their mind up on lying pieces of shit?

People can very well make up their mind whether I'm annoying and whether they prefer my scrutiny or think of me as annoying turd. It's difficult to not be insistent and a little bit annoying when fighting coordinated posting of anonymous lying shills.

People see new accounts weirdly invested in topics that crumble when they are put under scrutiny, they just don't feel much like arguing with them, but then we'd have the forum overrun in a short while.

If I wanted to smear them, I'd do the very same thing that somehow, for some weird reason is happening to me - new accounts weirdly invested in some topic popping up, spreading verifiable lies, not under my own name.

But hey, there's nothing to see here, right?

He is not a competing party, neither to you or A.B.

And @HB_22 is right enough offtopic shit, go be an annoyance somewhere else please we are waiting for feedback on samples send from the members.
And how do you know that?
Are you buddies and you've known him since grade school?

Or do you have a crystal ball?

Why do you assume you know who it is? Do you take his word for it?

Again, I'm all ears.

Last edited:
You just want to pick a fight with somebody, heh? Well, not with me. I 'll leave you to it sir. :)
Well, you could also support your position with well structured arguments and point out where and how I'm wrong, but then, we can't have everything, can we?

Have a good evening.

Vendors entering any thread that is not theirs to fight with members of the board I find to be emotionally immature and ethically questionable.

Vendors entering any thread that is not theirs to fight with members of the board I find to be emotionally immature and ethically questionable.
Right, so spreading malicious lies about someone else's business is perfectly ethical and should not be adressed should it be in a different thread. Got it.

New account shills spreading lies are not members. They are cancer that will kill any board they're on and ought to be treated as such.

No it is not ethical and I would form my own opinion on it.

Business or people who sell things should be held to a higher ethical standard than random internet nobodies.
I agree with you.

However, I also don't see any way to deal with malicious lies other than direct public confrontation.

Do you believe there's a different, better, way than that?

Unfortunately no. @Millard even has reached out and honestly I have been a bit stumped.

Personally I will begin giving much more obvious and thoughtful reviews. For example I have now ordered 22 tests from you. I find your services to be excellent, a resource to the entire community and I personally would not even consider using another Vendor for scientific testing.

From here out I will spend more time attempting to show new users the processes I personally used to find sources and why. Hopefully if more reasonable voices enter these discussions we can make the discussions far more on point and less dramatic.

What I can say and I hope all the members read this. In my personal opinion @janoshik is honest. He has served our community well and provided his time and effort for our benefit. There is no vendor I feel has a greater moat from their competition than Jano does. His service is without a doubt the gold standard and another service would have to work for years for me to consider a switch.

Could I, pretty please, see a document permitting you import and handling AAS in the Eurozone, which you, as a legal company, surely have?

Hi @janoshik
Could I, pretty please, see a document permitting you import and handling AAS in the Eurozone, which you, as a legal company, surely have?

Regards,
A past customer

Unfortunately no. @Millard even has reached out and honestly I have been a bit stumped.

Personally I will begin giving much more obvious and thoughtful reviews. For example I have now ordered 22 tests from you. I find your services to be excellent, a resource to the entire community and I personally would not even consider using another Vendor for scientific testing.

From here out I will spend more time attempting to show new users the processes I personally used to find sources and why. Hopefully if more reasonable voices enter these discussions we can make the discussions far more on point and less dramatic.

What I can say and I hope all the members read this. In my personal opinion @janoshik is honest. He has served our community well and provided his time and effort for our benefit. There is no vendor I feel has a greater moat from their competition than Jano does. His service is without a doubt the gold standard and another service would have to work for years for me to consider a switch.
I honestly haven't found any other way than standing my ground aggressively in the public either.

Every other option, over the years, turned out to be a worse choice and being decent person, which I'd love to be, I'd get overrun by the indecent ones immediately.

If the real people and the real clients share their actual experiences it's a big help for the community and the honest services.

About your commentary about the service of mine... Thank you. You don't know how much I appreciate that.

Hi @janoshik

Regards,
A past customer
Hello,

sure, please, email me and I'll get them over to you in the morning, or wait a couple weeks as I will get to putting them on our website.

Cheers

Hi @janoshik

Regards,
A past customer
I haven't seen the document. But he does possess one. I had a package I sent seized or "held" and jano promptly had it released by customs and delivered after I notified him

I haven't seen the document. But he does possess one. I had a package I sent seized or "held" and jano promptly had it released by customs and delivered after I notified him
Thank you for your input, I really do appreciate it.

I only wish more real members posted their experiences and observations.

i am just guessing these type of issues are most likely to happen when package is sent from outside the EU?? i never had anything seized and i have sent quite a few.

i am just guessing these type of issues are most likely to happen when package is sent from outside the EU?? i never had anything seized and i have sent quite a few.
Customs are a thing only for packs from outside of Schengen (pit of most of EU).

And it's not an issue for legal labs provided all the paperwork is correct.

Last edited:
I've placed quite a bit of orders this year with Jano. Been an easy and great experience with every one as well.

How long has testing been taking to get results back if sent from US as in HPLc and dimer for gh

Back