Janoshik Analytical laboratory testing services

clear where im headed ;) lol nice...

still VERY confused as I was agreeing with you. perhaps more playful than your coming across.

I appreciate you Liska and one of the most valuable member here IMO for several reasons. lol maybe ill take one of those cat pheromones....

that being said would be elaborate set up or perhaps fake seller as looks to be from their instagram handle, posing as ZPHC.

send to Vancouver, they post results. google test your drugs van. think its associated with Hastings medical weed dispensary.

also not really a big deal sending out of the country... just keep it sub 30g in letter mail. fake return addy and drop it in the CP bin a few blocks form your house if scared.

Thanks ! Have you tested their service ?

It can test powder only for steroids.. it says cannot test steroid in oils on the test page..

Thanks ! Have you tested their service ?

It can test powder only for steroids.. it says cannot test steroid in oils on the test page..

You're going to use them, then wonder if the result is accurate, then end up wanting to send it to Jano anyway lol. They use FTIR, which I don't think is the best method for us.

hey guys , many of you must have noticed my primobolan obsession . I was also always very skeptical of lab tests, in short I was a conspiracy theorist. Still, I decided to do a blind test. Deus recently came up with a new batch from them Primomed, they also published lab tests of this. So I bought some boxes of this batch, put 2 ml in an empty syringe and sent it blank to Janoshik as a blind test ... The results matched very well .. So I apologize for all the conspiracy theories and I'm here myself now convinced that janoshik is indeed capable of performing reliable analyses... I will test several products in the future.

But sending from canada to usa controlled substances is what Im afraid of
Unlike some other laboratories, we are a legal business that has a license for receiving controlled substances, so the risk of seizure or any issues on our side of the pond is virtually zero, as thousands of our clients can attest.

It is still possible that your package will get checked on your side of the pond, but that chance is 1/1000th the probability, as outgoing mail is seldom checked compared to incoming.

since we are on topic of dodgy test reports janoshik
can you confirm if the below report is original and not edited
source decided to crop out the verification code

Attachments

• D608E007-E4B1-49AB-B4B4-B29485E6BBAB-600x714.jpeg
    D608E007-E4B1-49AB-B4B4-B29485E6BBAB-600x714.jpeg
    39.2 KB · Views: 50
@janoshik Michael may want to get high on his own supply of
1689552741630.png1689552782283.png1689552816122.png

since we are on topic of dodgy test reports janoshik
can you confirm if the below report is original and not edited
source decided to crop out the verification code
This doesn't invalidate your point at all but you can tell at which point he switched his posting style for lab reports and has been consistent about it both ways.

1689551677969.png1689551696248.png1689551721620.png

Hi @janoshik , do you happen to find substances with other impurities in them? when you post the result and put the substance found and in what dosage , I assume there are no other substances detected.
I know it may be a stupid question , but as a layman ........

Sponsors

Latest posts

Back