Janoshik Analytical laboratory testing services

@janoshik hello i have a problem all the emails are bouncing back after making payment when using hotmail, i get an error about it containing spam or something, anyhow i tryed my protonmail instead and it hasn´t bounced, can you check and email me back or let Jakub know pls, thanks

@janoshik hello i have a problem all the emails are bouncing back after making payment when using hotmail, i get an error about it containing spam or something, anyhow i tryed my protonmail instead and it hasn´t bounced, can you check and email me back or let Jakub know pls, thanks
Hello,

it's after working hours for Jakub, but I see your emails there, so he will surely reply tomorrow as soon as he can.

Cheers

Hello,

it's after working hours for Jakub, but I see your emails there, so he will surely reply tomorrow as soon as he can.

Cheers
Copy that, thanks a lot.
Sorry for spamming your inbox i usually get an automated message saying it is after hours and never got the emails bouncing back.
Thanks again

can you test for testosterone dimmers? or are testosterone dimmers purely academic/man made for research? cant seem to find an answer.

from my understanding the varying dimmers not only change morphology of DNA RNA in different ways, but also for more the purposes here have varying affinities to blood proteins ie albumin globulins etc. aliphatic less affinity than aromatic dimmer which one could assume vary in effects and believe the study was saying may be a way to develop new delivery and useful for cancer research..

1 paper was referring to testosterone propionate as more of an aliphatic testosterone however as organic chem is not my strong suite they may not be referring to dimmer rather propionate itself being aliphatic?

anyhoo, that is all to say, are testosterone dimmers occurring in nature and or within varying brands/esters of testosterone at any significant %?

bit in the weeds forsure, but curious if you know much about these testosterone dimmers..

Last edited:
Testosterone doesn't form dimers without transfer or receptor proteins being present, it is not something that exists in vivo, thus it cannot be tested in samples.

I don't think it would ever turn out economical. We'd need to make ~ 1000 Euro monthly on those alone for it to turn even.
I would definitely test every batch i buy. I would think that people prefer underdosed gear to getting an infection. Bt maybe i am wrong.

I would definitely test every batch i buy. I would think that people prefer underdosed gear to getting an infection. Bt maybe i am wrong.
The infection means the testosterone is more betterer.

Then why do you use AB when you know Jano is the industry standard? Oh thats right cause you're shady and change lab report results no matter who it is. Remember when you did that? We do.

Maintenance Man

Joined Apr 20, 2023

I think you should study Jano a little closer :)
You talk a lot, and you don't know what you're talking about.

Then why do you use AB when you know Jano is the industry standard? Oh thats right cause you're shady and change lab report results no matter who it is. Remember when you did that? We do.
if you can read i'm using three different laboratories to make sure quality our items .Fix your life and find other place for your bulshits
PSL

Yes Lab4tox is a accredited labolatory like a Janoshik
BTW Jano order processing is very good - really
PSL
JanoShik ? Prcessing very good ?
To send a results of a product blocked in customs and make his client believe that the sample is analyzed by sending results?

And now, this type of answer ?
Snorted too much 120% winnie, kiddo?

Come back when you have actually ever had tested anything anywhere at all.

When we have made some mistakes and point the finger to other compagnie with these antecedents it's like " i have a selective memory " and i love giving some lessons.

Definitely we must not have the same definition of the word "professional" ;)
But everyone is free to think as he wishes :)
In any case @P.S.L. you are not resentful and i respect that, i believe in karma.

Some people learn from their mistakes, and others give lessons thinking of being examples.

Back