Janoshik Analytical laboratory testing services

We got scammers, shills, alternate accounts for the scammers, and people calling out the scammers. Its looks like its going well for you SCAMMERS lol

We got scammers, shills, alternate accounts for the scammers, and people calling out the scammers. Its looks like its going well for you SCAMMERS lol

By now a couple of people should have reported you

Seeing your posts so far it is obvious you are only on this board to stir shit, i would stop if I were you unless you want to get banned.

JanoShik ? Prcessing very good ?
To send a results of a product blocked in customs and make his client believe that the sample is analyzed by sending results?
I dont have problem with customs :( so hard to say more abut problems like this
Jano test results is similar to other labolatories so results is real
PSL

By now a couple of people should have reported you

Seeing your posts so far it is obvious you are only on this board to stir shit, i would stop if I were you unless you want to get banned.
Lol aww! Well I know you're one of them sweetheart!

Stir shit with a scammer lab? I got ripped off by these assholes 10 years ago. You can fuck off. I'll regress my grievances how I please.

this is what i got

The data is the same when we specify the time to prepare and run test , to get a moment until we verify the results in a data analysis program. Analyze data that often runs on the same day, so the final data is the same for many results.

Dose @janoshik have any tests for melanotan 1 or "afamelanotide"? (definitely not melanotan 2).

The first incarnation of the tanning molecule?

Any companies have this product tested?

I'm trying to find a reputable supplier, but it's vastly less popular than melanotan 2.

Iirc we have tested it just once in the past year or so and I'm not aware of the test being made public, unfortunately

@janoshik , I figured I would just ask you directly here, but what is the actual industry guidelines for peptide and HGH purity for use in humans ?

I know anything above 98% is deemed suitable to be used in clinical trials but the info i seem to have read deems anything above 95% pretty good ? But I am sure you have a better take than i do.

Also, is this BS?
"However, prefilled pens might have higher cost-effectiveness, since a lower percentage of the product goes to waste. According to scientific evidence, the waste percentage for a vial that needs reconstitution and a syringe can reach up to 23%, compared to up to 19% for pens."

Iirc we have tested it just once in the past year or so and I'm not aware of the test being made public, unfortunately

If it was a business advertising here or that advertises in general, could you mention or pm their name (I'm sure they'd be glad of the sale), and I can follow up by contacting them myself?

Finding reliable HPLC testing that isn't fabricated or copied is always going to be a challenge with so many fakes doing the rounds.

If it was a business advertising here or that advertises in general, could you mention or pm their name (I'm sure they'd be glad of the sale), and I can follow up by contacting them myself?

Finding reliable HPLC testing that isn't fabricated or copied is always going to be a challenge with so many fakes doing the rounds.
I took the time to check and it found it was made public here: https://www.steroidsourcetalk.cc/index.php?threads/source-x-peptides.8499/

Hope this helps.

I feel it is more appropriate to post here than taking anything to PMs etc.

Cheers

@janoshik , I figured I would just ask you directly here, but what is the actual industry guidelines for peptide and HGH purity for use in humans ?

I know anything above 98% is deemed suitable to be used in clinical trials but the info i seem to have read deems anything above 95% pretty good ? But I am sure you have a better take than i do.

Also, is this BS?
"However, prefilled pens might have higher cost-effectiveness, since a lower percentage of the product goes to waste. According to scientific evidence, the waste percentage for a vial that needs reconstitution and a syringe can reach up to 23%, compared to up to 19% for pens."
EU Pharmacopoeia v. 8 has 13% limit for related proteins, so 87% I guess?

1693593405327.png

The waste part of your post is written in regard to medical use... I wouldn't apply it to bodybuilding purposes :)