Janoshik Analytical laboratory testing services

Please answer this how does pirateship dodctor the customs form to bypass customs . You keep mentioning pirateship
Pirateship doesn't doctor the forms. Jano gives specific instructions on what to list as the item description, along with the proper Harmonization number matching. I'm not going to publicly State what jano recommends as item description, as I'm not sure that should be public but he can announce it if no problem.

I and countless others have used pirateship sending thru UPS, and every package made it to him. I've sent 4 or 5 this way in the past.

Pirateship doesn't doctor the forms. Jano gives specific instructions on what to list as the item description, along with the proper Harmonization number matching. I'm not going to publicly State what jano recommends as item description, as I'm not sure that should be public but he can announce it if no problem.

I and countless others have used pirateship sending thru UPS, and every package made it to him. I've sent 4 or 5 this way in the past.

UPS or USPS?

I thought you guys were saying people were shipping parcels successfully with USPS. So we're not on the same page here.

Last edited:
Next couple weeks might be slower than usual, so please, don't be alarmed.

I've been suffering from a sickness for almost 5 weeks now and I am thoroughly physically and mentally exhausted, so I'll be taking work easy until I feel perfectly OK again and then some, just to be sure.

I'm sure you all understand.

Cheers

I've been suffering from a sickness for almost 5 weeks now and I am thoroughly physically and mentally exhausted, so I'll be taking work easy until I feel perfectly OK again and then some, just to be sure.

Cheers

Hope you feel better soon!

Cheers
Yes, so terrible it was a whole four days for me this week. Lol. Thanks and feel better.

is it possible to test for specific "isoforms" of HCG? ie can we determine which HCG is better by testing for levels of the alpha form of HCG?

Has there been any signal that non recombinant have varying levels of HCG "isoforms" from brand to brand? and or comparing recombinant and pee based HCG in regards to ratios of the isoforms.. IIRC there is 3 or 4 main ones and we are mostly concerned with the alpha form as is the one that works as an analog (or strongest affinity to act as LH analog from my understanding)

also hope you feel better soon Jano! sounds like something serious if lasting so long? long covid symptoms?

is it possible to test for specific "isoforms" of HCG? ie can we determine which HCG is better by testing for levels of the alpha form of HCG?

Has there been any signal that non recombinant have varying levels of HCG "isoforms" from brand to brand? and or comparing recombinant and pee based HCG in regards to ratios of the isoforms.. IIRC there is 3 or 4 main ones and we are mostly concerned with the alpha form as is the one that works as an analog (or strongest affinity to act as LH analog from my understanding)

also hope you feel better soon Jano! sounds like something serious if lasting so long? long covid symptoms?
The only single purified isoform hcg on market is ovitrelle afaik.

Isoforms indeed vary between brands.

It's not serious, but I have had 4 colds, 2 of them severe and 4 digestive tract infections in last 2 months, so I'm absolutely spent.

If I send you a homebrewed vial of test. Can you also detect impuritites and contaminants? Which test do I order?

GCMS screening is a good test to order - it detects and identifies volatile and semivolatile components of the oil. It is not a trace analysis, but as a screening it's about as good as it gets.

GCMS screening is a good test to order - it detects and identifies volatile and semivolatile components of the oil. It is not a trace analysis, but as a screening it's about as good as it gets.
But it doesn't detect the concentration and type of compound? That's a separate test?

Because I was looking for something like this test here. Compound, concentration and wether or not there are contaminants

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230925-223849.png
    Screenshot_20230925-223849.png
    1,019.3 KB · Views: 50
But it doesn't detect the concentration and type of compound? That's a separate test?

Because I was looking for something like this test here. Compound, concentration and wether or not there are contaminants
GCMS is identity only, pretty much.

We don't do TAMC and TYMC tests as of now.

Considering it in the future.

Do you guys test tirzepatide and semaglutide? I don’t see it on the list, but I was thinking of testing some of the peptide science stuff.
Yes, it's routine testing for us, feel free to email us at info(at)janoshik.com

GCMS is identity only, pretty much.

We don't do TAMC and TYMC tests as of now.

Considering it in the future.

Yes, it's routine testing for us, feel free to email us at info(at)janoshik.com
Cool. Don’t know,why I didn’t see it on my email sheet. Maybe it’s an old list. Anyhow, I’m going to be putting together a selection of testables and will be in touch soon.

I don't understand. What would a test like this find?

Is there a history of how Jano got its start in this industry? Curious, I bet it's a fascinating story.
Jano was with his friends smoking a big joint. Jano apparently got really high, looked across the street, and saw some steroid users leaving the gym. He thought to himself. "How do we know that what he is injecting is real? And if so, was it dosed right? I am sure there is a market for that."

The rest is history

Hope this is the right place to ask this. If I want to have some things tested, but am not planning on using some of the vials for a while, is it ok to pierce the membrane a single time to extract a sample, then put it away again, and if so, for how long does everything stay safe and sanitary in there afterward?

Hope this is the right place to ask this. If I want to have some things tested, but am not planning on using some of the vials for a while, is it ok to pierce the membrane a single time to extract a sample, then put it away again, and if so, for how long does everything stay safe and sanitary in there afterward?
I would say it would be good for years unless you pierced it with a dirty needle/didn't clean it