Janoshik Analytical laboratory testing services

First time customer and I am very satisfied with the whole process. My product was received by Jano on Thursday and I had results on Friday. A total of one week from shipping to results from Germany to Jano.Test Report #35021.jpgTest Report #35021.jpg

Fake as is <30% of advertised dosage? A lot.
Oh wow, so a lot of the HCG you test is underdosed? Damn I thought HCG was quite cheap to make...

Btw do you have any labs from Prime Pharma HCG? I can find many reports of other Prime Pharma products but not HCG?

+50% for putting your samples in front of the queues, +100% for getting guaranteed results within 48 hours.
you've noted in your guidelines that the BTC amount is determined once the initial confirmation is registered on the blockchain. I'm curious about the timing aspect – specifically, when and how you log the time of day for this confirmation. It seems a bit unconventional to place this detail in the rules. Granted, if a BTC transaction is sent with notably low fees, the confirmation process may take longer than anticipated. On the other hand, opting for the highest fees typically results in a confirmation time of 10-20 minutes, which seems reasonable. Could you shed light on how you track the timing of the first confirmation? Additionally, I'm interested in whether the customer or Janoshik is notified about the confirmation as it occurs.

The first confirmation is forever timestamped on the blockchain, thus publicly available through myriad of resources.