Janoshik Analytical laboratory testing services

EU Pharmacopoeia v. 8 has 13% limit for related proteins, so 87% I guess?

View attachment 264786

The waste part of your post is written in regard to medical use... I wouldn't apply it to bodybuilding purposes :)
Interesting, that's definitely the lowest I think. This was the information I found but its in regards to peptides, not HGH (So 50 amino acids or less?)

"The higher levels of >90% to >98% purity are designed for particular applications. This level is the most expensive, and it usually isn’t necessary for the applications described above. Peptides purified to the >90% to >95% level are best for quantitative bioassays, quantitative in vitro receptor-ligand interaction studies, biological activity with ligand binding studies, quantitative blocking and competitive inhibition assays, quantitative phosphorylation and proteolysis studies, electrophoresis markers and chromatography standards.

Usually, the highest level of >98% purity is reserved for in vivo studies, clinical trials, drug studies that use peptides as pharmaceuticals and structure-activity relationship studies. This level is also best for examining protein structure by nuclear magnetic resonance studies or protein crystallography (though these latter three applications also can be accomplished using the >95% purity preparation)."

Personally I don't know what a lot of these applications mean. But im assuming anything above 90% is fairly potent and considered very pure.

I took the time to check and it found it was made public here: https://www.steroidsourcetalk.cc/index.php?threads/source-x-peptides.8499/

Hope this helps.

I feel it is more appropriate to post here than taking anything to PMs etc.

Cheers

Thank you very much.

Their test was recent also (I actually bought from them a couple years ago).

I couldn't help but notice that whilst it does specify the amount of the "target compound", it doesn't specify purity?

Is that normal for mt1?

I got to ask also just out of curiousity - I'm based in Ireland.

To get a vial of mt2 shipped to you and analysed for quantity and most specifically, purity, how much would that cost?

I'm trying to validate the purity test I got from a supposed pharma company?

MT-2+HPLC (1).jpg

Hello Janoshik, it has come to my attention that the attached report doesn't include any actual data or spectra of any kind. Why is that?

I verified the report on your website after finding it on a vendor website. It turns out this page is the entire report. No supporting figures of any kind. What does it prove to have a PDF that says "this enclomiphene is enclomiphene" in the absence of the mass spec data itself or whatever was used?

I checked out a few public tests and noticed the same thing with other compounds. Where is the data?

Attachments

• Test Report #22153.png
    Test Report #22153.png
    211.3 KB · Views: 66
Hello Janoshik, it has come to my attention that the attached report doesn't include any actual data or spectra of any kind. Why is that?

I verified the report on your website after finding it on a vendor website. It turns out this page is the entire report. No supporting figures of any kind. What does it prove to have a PDF that says "this enclomiphene is enclomiphene" in the absence of the mass spec data itself or whatever was used?

I checked out a few public tests and noticed the same thing with other compounds. Where is the data?
The customer has to pay extra for the mass spec data

Would the benefit be worth risking screwing up your results and adding more work to us ?
The benefit would be allowing me to send samples in an envelope instead of a package. The US has made it very difficult now to send packages internationally.

The benefit would be allowing me to send samples in an envelope instead of a package. The US has made it very difficult now to send packages internationally.
We have dozens if not hundreds of clients shipping from the states with pirateship with no issues whatsoever.

We also have hundreds of clients who managed to ship multiple intact tablets at an untracked USPS envelope for 2 USD.

Cheers

We have dozens if not hundreds of clients shipping from the states with pirateship with no issues whatsoever.

We also have hundreds of clients who managed to ship multiple intact tablets at an untracked USPS envelope for 2 USD.

Cheers
What is the content description used on the customs form?

The untracked envelope works a lot of times. The other times Czech post buries it somewhere and it shows up months later or it gets stomped on by a boot

What is the content description used on the customs form?

The untracked envelope works a lot of times. The other times Czech post buries it somewhere and it shows up months later or it gets stomped on by a boot
Samples for analysis, no stealth. Perks of being legal business.

About untracked you are correct, unfortunately, some get lost.

Thank you very much.

Their test was recent also (I actually bought from them a couple years ago).

I couldn't help but notice that whilst it does specify the amount of the "target compound", it doesn't specify purity?

Is that normal for mt1?

I got to ask also just out of curiousity - I'm based in Ireland.

To get a vial of mt2 shipped to you and analysed for quantity and most specifically, purity, how much would that cost?

I'm trying to validate the purity test I got from a supposed pharma company?

View attachment 264789
Sometimes when we do rare samles with qNMR/LCMS we don't list the purity, as we don't have enough of the sample to run the test.

MT2 is 180 USD for analysis and you can ship it regular mail, as you are in Schengen. So like 185 USD total.

Pharma companies don't make MT-2, though.

Cheers

Sometimes when we do rare samles with qNMR/LCMS we don't list the purity, as we don't have enough of the sample to run the test.

MT2 is 180 USD for analysis and you can ship it regular mail, as you are in Schengen. So like 185 USD total.

Cheers

Okay, so just a couple more details plz;

I intend to use probably melanotan 1 moving forward and as a matter of prudence have decided to get each box (I buy 10 vials at a time) analysed.

For analysis of this - identification of the molecule, quantity and most importantly for me, purity percent (do you list additional contaminants you find also?), I would be supplying a 10 mg vial.

So melanotan 1 - is that cost similar to melanotan 2?

And I can get a full chart analysis, something like this,

hplc.jpg (this was for mt2 and other spikes shows contaminants)

and report sheet?

Is a 10 mg vial enough to run these tests? (I assume the former mt1 report was run with a 10 mg vial, but didn't include the purity percent due to insufficient quantity of the peptide?)

As far as I know Ireland is not actually part of Schengen (we didn't join as it would have impacted some kind of economic arrangement with the UK).

Do you operate out of the US exclusively, or any European or UK labs?

Either way I can afford the post, where can I find your address?

Last edited:

This was the company the mt2 in question was bought from.

They claim to be some kind of pharma company.

Okay, so just a couple more details plz;

I intend to use probably melanotan 1 moving forward and as a matter of prudence have decided to get each box (I buy 10 vials at a time) analysed.

For analysis of this - identification of the molecule, quantity and most importantly for me, purity percent (do you list additional contaminants you find also?), I would be supplying a 10 mg vial.

So melanotan 1 - is that cost similar to melanotan 2?

And I can get a full chart analysis, something like this,

View attachment 264938 (this was for mt2 and other spikes shows contaminants)

and report sheet?

Is a 10 mg vial enough to run these tests? (I assume the former mt1 report was run with a 10 mg vial, but didn't include the purity percent due to insufficient quantity of the peptide?)

As far as I know Ireland is not actually part of Schengen (we didn't join as it would have impacted some kind of economic arrangement with the UK).

Do you operate out of the US exclusively, or any European or UK labs?

Either way I can afford the post, where can I find your address?
For less common peptides we charge 380 USD / sample (identification of the molecule, quantity and most importantly for me, purity percent), raw data can be/is provided in cost. One vial is sufficient for the analysis. Contaminants are not identified.

We are in EU, Czech Republic. Shipping with FedEX/UPS is best choice is you're not in Schengen.

We provide the shipping address after the payment is received.

For order it's best to mail us at info at janoshik.com

cheers

Just to be clear I’m talking about getting it to clear customs OUTBOUND, the problem isn’t on your end.

didnt jano send you instructions on what to write on customs form?
if he did then you didnt follow the instructions to the T
he also recommends fedex but ups should do as well

didnt jano send you instructions on what to write on customs form?
if he did then you didnt follow the instructions to the T
he also recommends fedex but ups should do as well

Dude those instructions are for his end, his customs. The US just recently made it a major pain in the ass to complete the customs form and it will get returned to sender

And if pirateship does something to circumvent that please explain it to m.
Because as far as I can tell it’s just another one of those sites that takes advantage of commercial discounts

It looks like some clerk at USPS returned it, not outbound customs, because "pharmaceutical product" is something that has a lot of red flags and is something we'd definitely not recommend anybody to use at a declaration, so @fofo is right on that one.

The above issue has been caused by disregard to our instructions and use of a flagged word, unfortunately.

We also strongly don't recommend to send anything with USPS tracked, as it's not only more expensive than pirateship (you have to add 70 USD customs charge to the 12$ you paid for the shipping), it's also much much slower. Again, we strongly advise against doing just that in our instructions.

It looks like some clerk at USPS returned it, not outbound customs, because "pharmaceutical product" is something that has a lot of red flags and is something we'd definitely not recommend anybody to use at a declaration, so @fofo is right on that one.

The above issue has been caused by disregard to our instructions and use of a flagged word, unfortunately.

We also strongly don't recommend to send anything with USPS tracked, as it's not only more expensive than pirateship (you have to add 70 USD customs charge to the 12$ you paid for the shipping), it's also much much slower. Again, we strongly advise against doing just that in our instructions.

I apologize because I just haven’t been able to provide all the details yet. I repeat this is a new development. I have used “healthcare product”, “medicine”, “pharmaceutical” and all manner of other words in the past successfully. And clerks do not look at this, it goes all the way to jamaica NY (customs) before heading back, see inserts. I believe the content description now needs to have the actual chemical substance name. This is what i have been told by clerks and I didn’t want to believe it at first.

This creates a problem because if I were to fudge the description then when your customs opens it there is going to be an issue