Janoshik Analytical laboratory testing services

shipping takes the longest, week or so turn around is what it appears (sometimes less), once they get it. on the tests it shows dat received and date of test and usually not very long.

I was sent this cert from "wuhan beiyina technology"

View attachment 261434

Is there any way of validating/confirming this test as being from that vendor?

why would "wuhan beiyina technology" use the name "driada medical" for testing purposes?

driada medical is a eu based manufacturer
i have linked their page below for you
there is no way "wuhan beiyina technology" sent that sample in

classic chinaman trying to pull a fast one

I mean qsc used another reseller test, so possible driada sells their peptides, but changing the date makes it suspect. as if going to change it why not change the name too...

Why even fake a test on MT2 lmao such a low profit item to ruin your name over. Literally in 10 years I’ve never had fake MT2 you pin it your stomach hurts like fuck and then a week or 2 in the sun and you turn black

I would assume they don't want their private email released and may be the reason why
naa they could make another burner email if worried about that.. obv use email daily with randoms so that theory hold no water. or suppose could be a customer who didn't want p

another theory would be perhaps someone tested and had the same source as them...

but I imagine if jano said its fake, that means its 100% fake, and task # did not match results...

dang eh, just goes to show u even well known highly regarded zphc which is associated with canada peptide iirc can be shady af, go figure.

has this been posted anywhere else or is @crosati a shill for a Dif company?

dang eh, just goes to show u even well known highly regarded zphc which is associated with canada peptide iirc can be shady af, go figure.

has this been posted anywhere else or is @crosati a shill for a Dif company?
There is absolutely nothing in his post that should lead you to the conclusion that the brand is in any way involved with that test report, and the rest of your post is just as mental.

uh? second part of my post is saying what your saying.. has this test report been seen on companies page etc... or is it someone trying to discredit a lab making up a fake report and implying it was from them..

uh? second part of my post is saying what your saying.. has this test report been seen on companies page etc... or is it someone trying to discredit a lab making up a fake report and implying it was from them..
'uh' me again and I'll make it very clear where you're headed
Screenshot 2023-07-15 at 10-47-02 Cat Pheromone.pngScreenshot 2023-07-15 at 10-47-16 No Bruise K9.pngScreenshot 2023-07-15 at 10-47-39 little-ones-laundry-detergent-sweet-lullaby-hcc-117.avif (AV...png

Back