Janoshik Analytical laboratory testing services

chemical way ;) I would guess... acid+base = volcano

perhaps switching salts/PH and fucks with solubility...
Ah ok, you mean a reaction in the presence of liquid during the testing process? I originally assumed @janoshik was referring to them reacting in a dry state in general & not specific to the testing process.

We've had an company-wide audit yesterday, so we fell behind on email a little bit. Please, have patience until about Monday.

Our mailbox got accidentally full sometime in the last 3-4 hours. so in case your email bounced, please, resend.

How do I go about sending a sample to be tested? I live in the states and I’ve never sent anything international before. I read I have to fill out a customs form and declare what I’m shipping. Any tips and tricks on packaging for a couple of samples and what to say they are?

How do I go about sending a sample to be tested? I live in the states and I’ve never sent anything international before. I read I have to fill out a customs form and declare what I’m shipping. Any tips and tricks on packaging for a couple of samples and what to say they are?
Jano's assistant will walk you through all of this.

Jano's assistant will walk you through all of this.
I’ve been emailing back and forth with an assistant. Does the instructions come after the payment is made? I just didn’t want to pay and then not have a clue how to do it all properly

I’ve been emailing back and forth with an assistant. Does the instructions come after the payment is made? I just didn’t want to pay and then not have a clue how to do it all properly
Yes, after the payment is received, my assistant will get you through everything.

We don't tell people shipping information before the payment is received to avoid receiving packages and then having to wait for the payments. We get too much stuff to be able to store it long term.

Yes, after the payment is received, my assistant will get you through everything.

We don't tell people shipping information before the payment is received to avoid receiving packages and then having to wait for the payments. We get too much stuff to be able to store it long term.
Completely understand that! Thanks so much for your help

chemical way ;) I would guess... acid+base = volcano

perhaps switching salts/PH and fucks with solubility...
The most acidic pKa of oxymetholone is around 9... it's not a great source of protons. Oxandrolone, by comparison, is around -0.5. It's a logarithmic scale, too, so the difference is a factor of about 3 billion. (EDIT - pKa is like pH, where lower means more acidic.) All that to say that it's unlikely to be an acid-base reaction.

Oxymetholone also reacts with methanol, too. It's a pretty strange compound.

Back