Janoshik Analytical laboratory testing services

@janoshik did your email process change recently for placing an order? I see something in correspondence that isn’t your typical M.O. just wanna be sure this isn’t a spoof email.
Oh yeah, we're trying out a different payment processor to help us with accounting. Nothing to worry about.

Will probably be trying a different one in a couple of weeks again, to see which we like more.

Wouldn't you want to know the purity of your raws? I've never brewed, but I would think that purity percentage matters.
Hypothetically. I would have already tested the raws on the first send, it would have checked content/purity.

I brewed it, then I checked the accuracy of the brewed oil

I just paid 50 dollars or shipping to Jano with pirateship
Did you do all the customs forms online, or printed out? Also, did it give you the option to download the label and print elsewhere for those without a printer at home?

Did you do all the customs forms online, or printed out? Also, did it give you the option to download the label and print elsewhere for those without a printer at home?
Customs form was part of the shipping process.

At first I was gonna say I didnt fill anything out lol. But I did. Gotta attach the 3x invoices to o the envelope

Customs form was part of the shipping process.

At first I was gonna say I didnt fill anything out lol. But I did. Gotta attach the 3x invoices to o the envelope
Thanks a ton Cridi.

@B Ware Because I know you've been diligent with testing. Game changer going forward for shipping.

I love you guys, we've talked with Jakub and are working on implementing Priate Ship and similar services into our guidance soon.

Jano- How frequently do you see samples with microbes present?
Thanks
We don't test for those and while theoretically we are capable of offering the service... I actively discourage people from ordering such a test.

There's not a whole lot of pathogens that can survive in oil, let alone oil with BB, let alone with oil with BA, let alone for months/years.

If you're having issues such an infection it's usually result of user error or irritation [eg. shit oil, particles in oil etc.] getting infected.

Usually a combination of both.

UPS worldwide express. should be there in 6 days. I could have paid 15 more dollars for it to get there in 3 days

If you don’t mind please report back and let us know if it really only took roughly a week for your pack to arrive.

Frustrating as I just used ups less than a month ago and payed 3x what you just payed for the same service.

Thanks for sharing.

If you don’t mind please report back and let us know if it really only took roughly a week for your pack to arrive.

Frustrating as I just used ups less than a month ago and payed 3x what you just payed for the same service.

Thanks for sharing.
I will be sure to.

Jano your new bitcoin payment method is confusing as fuck bro. Can I just get a bitcoin addy like the olden days?

Back