Janoshik Analytical laboratory testing services

Damn, no haven't tried that. But that's half the price of what I paid. Will have to check that out next time. Let us know how it goes if you try it.
I think I will soon. Trying. To think of what to send.

I wasn't sure if there was a deal if you send x amount oils then its cheaper

curious if its an artifact of testing or listing/excel (which would be strange as would think would list just in order tested ie A B C esp if sending in from separate batches vs by purity levels?)? as when folks test multi viles of hgh they always seem to be more pure from test 1 to test 3? thanks! @janoshik

edit: for clarity of my question. Why does purity get higher with each tested vile of hgh?

I think I will soon. Trying. To think of what to send.

I wasn't sure if there was a deal if you send x amount oils then its cheaper
Pretty sure he has a bulk discount, but I think it's closer to 10 samples. I may be talking out my ass.
@SkankHunt would know. Obvious Jano knows too, but I think I've seen skank mention it as well.

curious if its an artifact of testing or listing/excel (which would be strange as would think would list just in order tested ie A B C esp if sending in from separate batches vs by purity levels?)? as when folks test multi viles of hgh they always seem to be more pure from test 1 to test 3? thanks! @janoshik

edit: for clarity of my question. Why does purity get higher with each tested vile of hgh?
It doesn't.

It doesn't.
hmm, EVERY test result I could find(hard to believe just lucky they always progress like that? in the 9 or so multi vial hgh tests always progress in purity would seem ~.1% after each test and in fact looks like quantity decreases with each test as purity goes up on following tests) that had 3 results always showed a progressing of purity...

either CRAZY luck or some sort of artifact of the testing would be my guess if not listed like that via the spread sheet.

EDIT: looked up 6-7 more and only half of them followed that pattern ;) so maybe just lucky in the ones I happened to look up... not that it matters for all intents and purposes, just curious if there is a reason that may be a pattern ie maybe 'cycle' times. not autistic I swear just a scientist so patterns pop out to me

Last edited:
thank u for your time! again, just curious if there was a theoretical cause that may happen more often than not(At least appeared so in my small sample just several in a row that showed that pattern so stood out).. again, of little consequence at any rate, maybe just sample bias ;)

EDIT: looked it up and 1 possibility is known as carry over effect from "improper elution" if I understand correctly.. and is typical in the first few samples and then effect is reduced which is interesting ie would be more pronounced in the first 3 in a run ie if often do smaller runs may show up more often than not..not saying thats what's happening here, just interesting. anyway, appreciate ur time..

Last edited:
No problem, I like when people pay attention to my data and question them reasonably.

Unrelentless scrutiny improves the quality of the services I can offer and helps to catch issues should I not notice some.

Is there a reason nobody uses pirateship/shipstation to send packages? it looks dirt cheap... compared to 150+ dollars

unsure if anyone has used this

View attachment 253460
I know this is a late reply but thank you so much for posting this. I usually use USPS letter when shipping to jano because fedex and ups charge $180+ where I live. I’ll definitely use pirate ship ups next time

Is there a demand for ID only service?

For common anabolic steroids. 60 USD/sample. I'm thinking.
Half the price the quantitative testing, twice the price labmax/roidtest, but actually working.

Half the price the quantitative testing, twice the price labmax/roidtest, but actually working.
YES!!! I’d absolutely pay for that, I’ve mixed up raws accidentally more than once. Also most raw suppliers don’t label their raws with a name so to have a second confirmation what it is before you brew or use it would be fantastic.

Also just a shoutout to jano and jakub, Amother pleasant transaction. Within 8hrs of receiving my samples I had my results. Blind tests and all came out as what I expected. Thank you both again

Just my 2cents but if I'm going to go through the trouble of sending a sample to another country, I'd want all the information about that sample as possible.

Just my 2cents but if I'm going to go through the trouble of sending a sample to another country, I'd want all the information about that sample as possible.
This would come in handy for a quantitative test.

I test the raws, perfect.

I brew, I wanna test my shit but not sure of the accuracy.

YES!!! I’d absolutely pay for that, I’ve mixed up raws accidentally more than once. Also most raw suppliers don’t label their raws with a name so to have a second confirmation what it is before you brew or use it would be fantastic.

Also just a shoutout to jano and jakub, Amother pleasant transaction. Within 8hrs of receiving my samples I had my results. Blind tests and all came out as what I expected. Thank you both again
Thank you, glad you're happy with our work and thank you for you input! :)

Damn, I'm an idiot.

I forgot to point out, that with ID only testing you can ship USPS untracked letter (2 USD) raws, pills/caps, oils.... Working on developing a process that will work reliably enough for creating oil blotters for testing :)

So basically, you want ID of 3 compounds, you'd cover 182 USD total with shipping and get results in about 30 days, give or take.

@janoshik did your email process change recently for placing an order? I see something in correspondence that isn’t your typical M.O. just wanna be sure this isn’t a spoof email.

This would come in handy for a quantitative test.

I test the raws, perfect.

I brew, I wanna test my shit but not sure of the accuracy.
Wouldn't you want to know the purity of your raws? I've never brewed, but I would think that purity percentage matters.

Back