JANOSHIK

1tank1

This guy/girl has risen to prominence over the last few years and is still in business and promoted on forums even after being proven a scammer so I think it's time to put this guy/girl under the spotlight coz his/her attitude is getting out of control on forums and "the person" is getting too big for his/her boots and far too obnoxious/cocky/self assured.

Discuss....

This guy/girl has risen to prominence over the last few years and is still in business and promoted on forums even after being proven a scammer so I think it's time to put this guy/girl under the spotlight coz his/her attitude is getting out of control on forums and "the person" is getting too big for his/her boots and far too obnoxious/cocky/self assured.

Discuss....
can you prove that he is a scammer except for that one time a few years ago? .. you know how many people would have to bribe jano if they all corroborate his story over the years...?

can you prove that he is a scammer except for that one time a few years ago? .. you know how many people would have to bribe jano if they all corroborate his story over the years...?

Stay on topic plz bro....
Hey @Sterkekoffie1 this is what @1tank1 does when you don’t suck his wiener and agree with him. He tells you you’re off topic.

@janoshik i thought you might wanna be a part of this, since @1tank1 is too scared to tag you I thought I would

Tank: makes topic about jano being a scammer

Sterk: talks about jano and scamming

Tank: tells sterk to stay on topic….

For fucks sake. If you don’t say exactly what tank wants you to say then you have no business on his thread it seems. -Huge eye roll- he has to find some way to stir more shit up today doesn’t he?

so if I understand correctly it is a lot of frustration that makes him ridicule jano and thus make other people doubt jano?
I honestly don't know why he feels that way, other than the fact he's a goddamned idiot

EDIT: to be clear, I am not defending Janoshik, I couldn't care less how people feel about him, but tanky didn't even have the balls to tag jano, and tanky is a hypocritical moron fuck

I honestly don't know why he feels that way, other than the fact he's a goddamned idiot

EDIT: to be clear, I am not defending Janoshik, I couldn't care less how people feel about him, but tanky didn't even have the balls to tag jano, and tanky is a hypocritical moron fuck
It's already so damn hard in our culture to check our stuff and then there's 1 person who can do it jano and then 1 frustrated man comes to black him and ruin it for everyone who just wants their stuff checked

It's already so damn hard in our culture to check our stuff and then there's 1 person who can do it jano and then 1 frustrated man comes to black him and ruin it for everyone who just wants their stuff checked
Hes been double checked with lab4tox before too. There results were the same

Couldn't agree more. What will you gain by trying to ruin a fucking great service that serves us all so well, keeps us safe and stops us getting ripped off.

When i first joined here i noticed a lot of people giving you shit in the threads mate and i honestly thought it was pretty harsh but it makes a bit more sense now, i think you have some issues you need to deal with bud and this aint me bashing you this is just my opinion after reading a lot of the stuff you've posted over the past few months. Either that or you really do just take enjoyment out arguing with and trolling people.

Chill out bud, try and be friendly and approachable, i went my whole life being a cunt and it got me no where, but fuck it who am i to tell you how to live your life..

There's no doubt that Jano is legit, but he the only operation on meso-rx that's been forgiven for scamming and allowed to proceed with earning a windfall!

Any other source that's caught scamming red handed is set fire to and beat down forever and never forgiven, but Jano was given a pass without even the slightest of repercussions and I find that rather hypocritical of everyone especially those ACTIVLY sticking up for him.

The community should have banded together and required Jano to perform a set number of tests each month for free or something of similar penance before everyone starting giving him cash hand over fist again.

Couldn't agree more. What will you gain by trying to ruin a fucking great service that serves us all so well, keeps us safe and stops us getting ripped off.

When i first joined here i noticed a lot of people giving you shit in the threads mate and i honestly thought it was pretty harsh but it makes a bit more sense now, i think you have some issues you need to deal with bud and this aint me bashing you this is just my opinion after reading a lot of the stuff you've posted over the past few months. Either that or you really do just take enjoyment out arguing with and trolling people.

Chill out bud, try and be friendly and approachable, i went my whole life being a cunt and it got me no where, but fuck it who am i to tell you how to live your life..

Your post is fair...but what you fail to understand is that most people doing illegal/criminal/fake stuff hate seeing/reading the truth.

Anyone that drawns attention to `wrong doings` will always be made to look like a trouble maker/problem causer by the majority of sheep and followers of the herd and that's the only reason a certain handful of people don't like me and always try to start beefs with me on bbing forums.

I speak my true mind bro and always stand up for myself and if anyone wants to start a fight with me like Jano decided to do I will always react (or block/ignore).......but this topic isn't about me coz I'm not selling anything or providing any type of service to the community .....it's about Jano and his `questionable` ethics/attitude/business.

If some of you guys wanna hate me for that^^^and wanna turn into my haters now.....that's okay....coz I'm not here for likes or your fake internet friendship.

I'm here for the truth and honesty about steroid brands and other related subjects. Nothing else !!!"

Jano asked for this fight and wanted this war so I'm just giving him/her what he/she asked for but with real questions/issues and not just pathetic bitchy comments and bullshit replies like he/she gives to members on Meso.

Back on topic???

Last edited:
Hes been double checked with lab4tox before too. There results were the same

He has also missed his mark when checked by other labs. He also actually missed his mark when checked by his own hand. Admins from Bop had a bad gut feeling about some results from Jano so they decided to send him two blind samples from the same vial. The results were wildly different and Jano was immediately banned.

Jano is accepted because he’s the only convenient game in town. When other means for testing pop up everyone flocks to them until they mysteriously get spooked or they are busted.

For the most part I feel Jano does a good service but only when samples from members are sent blindly. I don’t so much trust sources sending him samples that Jano knows what’s in the vial. His hgh testing is total crap and he is the only one in the world using it. There’s also the liska/Jano thing that’s unsettling. There is a strong relationship there which is sparking up a lot of theories and speculation. Fact of the matter is if Jano has an issue here comes liska and Vice versa. Then there’s the fact that liska does A LOT of testing which is great but depends how you look at it. Coincidence that all his products look great on paper? Do you really believe he has spent the money required for all those test? Sources and testing facilities shouldn’t be bros and defend each other like these two do. There is definitely something underlining there. Maybe if Jano had a stellar record it might be acceptable but the guy did the shadiest thing anyone has ever seen. He also did it to the most respected member across all boards. Refresher, he made up and elaborate story and a fake test report for a sample that he never received. It was sent back to the sender. Can you imagine receiving your sample you sent off for testing back in your mail box and also receiving a test report for it? Jano will always carry a dark cloud and he should never be full trusted.

Your post is fair...but what you fail to understand is that most people doing illegal/criminal/fake stuff hate seeing/reading the truth.

Anyone that drawns attention to `wrong doings` will always be made to look like a trouble maker/problem causer by the majority of sheep and followers of the herd and that's the only reason a certain handful of people don't like me and always try to start beefs with me on bbing forums.

I speak my true mind bro and always stand up for myself and if anyone wants to start a fight with me like Jano decided to do I will always react (or block/ignore).......but this topic isn't about me coz I'm not selling anything or providing any type of service to the community .....it's about Jano and his `questionable` ethics/attitude/business.

If some of you guys wanna hate me for that^^^and wanna turn into my haters now.....that's okay....coz I'm not here for likes or your fake internet friendship.

I'm here for the truth and honesty about steroid brands and other related subjects. Nothing else !!!"

Jano asked for this fight and wanted this war so I'm just giving him/her what he/she asked for but with real questions/issues and not just pathetic bitchy comments and bullshit replies like he/she gives to members on Meso.

Back on topic???
despite his mistakes in the past, are you confident that his tests are correct today?

This is unbelievable.
This tank faggot made a thread last week asking for advice on how to steal gasoline from fuel stations for his fleet of work vehicles and now he's ranting about thieves.
What kind of drug addict schizo is this loser?

Me personally. No bro.
but how do you explain all the blind tests? i also thought for a long time that there was a conspiracy around jano, i just started to trust it due to insights from others on the forum .. But it seems to me that if all ug Labs had to bribe him for fake results that there would be millions have gone into causing either a multimillion-dollar conspiracy between all the ug Labs or it's not worth faking everything

This is unbelievable.
This tank faggot made a thread last week asking for advice on how to steal gasoline from fuel stations for his fleet of work vehicles and now he's ranting about thieves.
What kind of drug addict schizo is this loser?
Tank is a talking turd I stepped into, accidentally.

but how do you explain all the blind tests? i also thought for a long time that there was a conspiracy around jano, i just started to trust it due to insights from others on the forum .. But it seems to me that if all ug Labs had to bribe him for fake results that there would be millions have gone into causing either a multimillion-dollar conspiracy between all the ug Labs or it's not worth faking everything

I could tell you all my theories bro, but as said before, this thread isn't about me or my opinions.

Sponsors

Latest posts