Jet Labs (Canadian Domestic Service)

No one is paying him. CdnGay is Meso’s self appointed sheriff.
shoes pair GIF

Jets is an amateur and fucked that batch up. Anyone that believes all these new members are customers is laughable. It his shill army plain and simple.
Its funny. You're so fucking stupid that you weren't even able to realize that the guy wasn't even talking about jets product.

Man it's like everytime you speak you're trying to look like more of a fucking idiot. Almost as bad as the Sigma paid shill Cherokee

Its funny. You're so fucking stupid that you weren't even able to realize that the guy wasn't even talking about jets product.

Man it's like everytime you speak you're trying to look like more of a fucking idiot. Almost as bad as the Sigma paid shill Cherokee
You're right. I was talking about how dark that CS branded tren was.

If my experience with tren, Jets product looks similar to Inno, Mission, Syn, Newport and Pareto all of which I've had tren from. I haven't seen a pic of his Tren Ace which is what I'm basing my experience on and not tren base like the picture I saw

You're right. I was talking about how dark that CS branded tren was.

If my experience with tren, Jets product looks similar to Inno, Mission, Syn, Newport and Pareto all of which I've had tren from. I haven't seen a pic of his Tren Ace which is what I'm basing my experience on and not tren base like the picture I saw

I don't quite understand what you're saying.

btw Jets new pressed tabs are phenomenal. Nice tight press and no crumble to speak of. Very nice end results.

Wife got to try on the new jet-labs women's tanks today!!! She loves them for around the house, they fit great!!! Whatcha guys think about this hot moma!!!!! She took 2 photos for us! Picsart_22-01-31_09-05-10-702.jpgPicsart_22-01-31_07-41-23-961.jpg

Honestly guys we've been together 19 years, shes a real beauty, and loves to participate.

Guys would definitely be lucky to have a women like her, puts up with alot of my shit .

Honestly guys we've been together 19 years, shes a real beauty, and loves to participate.

Guys would definitely be lucky to have a women like her, puts up with alot of my shit .
Lucky indeed, you’ve together almost as long as I’ve been alive. It’s good to see there are still people out there who can find happiness with a partner for extended periods of time, it seems to become rarer and rarer as I get older and see the ways of the world.

My grandparents are going on 50 years strong of marriage now. Gives my dumbass hope some poor woman will decide to put up with my idiocy some day.

Sponsors

Latest posts