Jet Labs (Canadian Domestic Service)

As soon as new products are released I'll be having a small contest with 3 prize categories and first prize will includea few primo-e vials :)
I need new material to make shitty jokes for when this contest comes around.

These little contests/donations that Jet has done are genius for maintaining the high activity of this thread and exposure, great ways to start a small business off in such a market. And no, I’m not just saying this because I’ve already won once :p

I need new material to make shitty jokes for when this contest comes around.

These little contests/donations that Jet has done are genius for maintaining the high activity of this thread and exposure, great ways to start a small business off in such a market. And no, I’m not just saying this because I’ve already won once :p

New contest will be bodybuilding related.

Plenty of other labs use Guaiacol in their tren-ace and nobody says boo lol :rolleyes: and plenty of other labs use EO in some of their products as well!

Tren base is a specialty product that requires super solvents and I'm not forcing anyone to use is it!
Yup even the big labs use it. It’s right on the label.

Attachments

• E9AD4A13-2D25-4FEA-8618-CEDB25573C75.png
    E9AD4A13-2D25-4FEA-8618-CEDB25573C75.png
    9.4 MB · Views: 58
  • A2E6F1AE-4F70-4226-96E5-6EE4620118CE.png
    A2E6F1AE-4F70-4226-96E5-6EE4620118CE.png
    9.6 MB · Views: 59
I'm not bashing him.. but come on.. thats the color of urine, it's not clear! :)

Looks like old man's urine, the real dark stuff :)

I was 270 post morning dump. My fat ass has a long way to go before I’m pinning.

I've seen quite a few people drop a ton of body fat in a short period of time on a OMAD diet and a bit of daily cardio. It's a fantastic way to improve glucose levels as well!