Jet Labs (Canadian Domestic Service)

Plenty of other labs use Guaiacol in their tren-ace and nobody says boo lol :rolleyes: and plenty of other labs use EO in some of their products as well!

Tren base is a specialty product that requires super solvents and I'm not forcing anyone to use is it!

Last edited:
This kid needs to be put down
I didn’t say it was good went it’s brown, I said it’s visually pleasing. Do you even train/ run gear ? What are u running currently. Fucking nerd
It's CDN GAY and the dude is a fuckn power lame. He's got no business running gear or even training. He got ran off tears ago for being a creep.

Plenty of other labs use Guaiacol in their tren-ace and nobody says boo lol :rolleyes: and plenty of other labs use EO in some of their products as well!

Tren base is a specialty product that requires super solvents and I'm not forcing anyone to use is it!
Plus it’s in e-cigarettes juice. So if you’ve ever vaped they snuck it in on you!

Whats your view that some claim

Guaiacol is toxic, and side effects include:
  • difficulty sleeping.
  • headache.
  • an increase in the thickness of lung secretions.
  • drowsiness.
  • dizziness.
I've used many no Ester peds. Yes these are potential sides but the only side I've ever noticed was smelling bad from the Guaiacol oil. Nand Base being the most explosive pre workout PED I've ever used. Now beat feat outa here you fuckn jerk:)

Not sure I get why one single lab is being villianized for using solvents in a single product.

Many of the other Labs use these solvents and I don't see retard in chief commenting there. At least jets is completely transparent about what he puts in his products. Could've just lied about the brewing process. I likely wont use it since my last go with tren I started to play mind games with myself but hey were all in charge of our bodies. Some of us inject gear, one of us smokes rocks. To each their own

I've used high dose primo (200 mg/ml) brewed with EO before. The pip was pretty potent, like a 7-8 on a 10 scale. For what it's worth, happy to report that Jets high dose primo has ZERO pip.

Not sure I get why one single lab is being villianized for using solvents in a single product.

Many of the other Labs use these solvents and I don't see retard in chief commenting there. At least jets is completely transparent about what he puts in his products. Could've just lied about the brewing process. I likely wont use it since my last go with tren I started to play mind games with myself but hey were all in charge of our bodies. Some of us inject gear, one of us smokes rocks. To each their own
Yep. I don’t use guaiacol or EO myself, but if the lab is being transparent about using these solvents I don’t see the issue. It’s not like he’s hiding it and being shady.

Just don’t use the product in question if you don’t want to put EO or guaiacol in your body. Simple solution.

This...
There's only 1 other Canadian lab that's transparent about it but they use it in over a third of their gear. If jets is only using it in his suspension, that's huge.
NPP, Primo 200, tren mixes, Test P 200 are just a few examples of another lab's use of EO.

This...
There's only 1 other Canadian lab that's transparent about it but they use it in over a third of their gear. If jets is only using it in his suspension, that's huge.
NPP, Primo 200, tren mixes, Test P 200 are just a few examples of another lab's use of EO.
I still to this day have no idea why they put EO in their 100mg/ml NPP.

While even tho I use jet I still use the big 3 up here in canada I strongly believe all this bashing in this thread is the worry that jet is actually a solid contender to steal some real business from
These guys

While even tho I use jet I still use the big 3 up here in canada I strongly believe all this bashing in this thread is the worry that jet is actually a solid contender to steal some real business from
These guys
I mean, Inno uses guaiacol in some of their stuff last I checked and they’re basically the top tier of Canadian labs.

It was the first stock of high dose primo Jets released in December. Eagerly waiting for it to be added to the sell list again @Jet Labs
How are you liking his primo? I’ve ran pretty much everything under the sun but have never actually used primo because I’m a cheap fuck. May dabble next cycle since jet’s is actually affordable. Heard such good things

How are you liking his primo? I’ve ran pretty much everything under the sun but have never actually used primo because I’m a cheap fuck. May dabble next cycle since jet’s is actually affordable. Heard such good things
I don't have anything except "feelz" to go by so take what I say with a grain of salt. That along with the fact that primo is notoriously difficult to "feel" to begin with, maybe the only way to TRULY know for sure if it's real primo is to send it off to Jano. Having said that currently on the 4th week of a modest course of 250 test e and 400 primo (both from Jet) and about the only thing I can tell for sure is that it is completely PIP free. As far as I can tell there is only one other Canadian lab that has high dose primo and that gave me a solid 7/10 for PIP. Visually and scale wise I'm getting leaner for sure. I have baseline bloods and will be taking another at the end of Feb to determine what my testosterone+estrogen levels are at coupled with a dexa scan to see what actual body composition is like. Hope this helps

I don't have anything except "feelz" to go by so take what I say with a grain of salt. That along with the fact that primo is notoriously difficult to "feel" to begin with, maybe the only way to TRULY know for sure if it's real primo is to send it off to Jano. Having said that currently on the 4th week of a modest course of 250 test e and 400 primo (both from Jet) and about the only thing I can tell for sure is that it is completely PIP free. As far as I can tell there is only one other Canadian lab that has high dose primo and that gave me a solid 7/10 for PIP. Visually and scale wise I'm getting leaner for sure. I have baseline bloods and will be taking another at the end of Feb to determine what my testosterone+estrogen levels are at coupled with a dexa scan to see what actual body composition is like. Hope this helps

nice brother you should definitely post those bloods , would be a solid contribution for the Canadians

When new products are released all items will be accompanied by hplc reports from Jano and be sure to post up your blood test results and get your store credit in return.

Thank you :)

As soon as new products are released I'll be having a small contest with 3 prize categories and first prize will includea few primo-e vials :)