Jet Labs (Canadian Domestic Service)

Not one Jet customer can back up their bullshit claims. No testing, not a single one!!! Do not fall for the hype, the guy is selling garbage.

Not one Jet customer can back up their bullshit claims. No testing, not a single one!!! Do not fall for the hype, the guy is selling garbage.
Then get some and test it for yourself to prove it.

Still ignoring it everytime someone points out your hypocrisy hey?

Then get some and test it for yourself to prove it.

Still ignoring it everytime someone points out your hypocrisy hey?
CdnGay never bought gear and from the looks of his pics, never lifted either. He was and will never be a contributing member as far as testing or anything for that matter, because he doesn’t care about this lifestyle. I would presume his boyfriend used to force him to go to the gym and that was the only experience he had, and it was yucky for him, so he comes here and spews his disdain for anyone who dares to better themselves. After all, it’s far easier to be a worthless meth addict who bitches instead of actually doing something productive.

Yah cause I'm sure he'd totally be fair and send off an unaltered sample :rolleyes:
Oh I absolutely agree. All he does is say no one is testing but Id bet damn near every dollar to my name that if someone did send a sample and it came back as it should as I'm sure it would. He'd go off how it was a shill or they sent in a "special" batch to make the lab look good. Even when faced with the information he requests he'd still try to discredit it.

Mental illness really is an unfortunate disease, I hope he does get the help needs. Maybe his care taker should revoke his computer privileges for the time being though.

Oh I absolutely agree. All he does is say no one is testing but Id bet damn near every dollar to my name that if someone did send a sample and it came back as it should as I'm sure it would. He'd go off how it was a shill or they sent in a "special" batch to make the lab look good. Even when faced with the information he requests he'd still try to discredit it.

Mental illness really is an unfortunate disease, I hope he does get the help needs. Maybe his care taker should revoke his computer privileges for the time being though.

That's why it's best to put these paid trolls on ignore and not reply to them ;)