Jet Labs (Canadian Domestic Service)

CdnGay never bought gear and from the looks of his pics, never lifted either. He was and will never be a contributing member as far as testing or anything for that matter, because he doesn’t care about this lifestyle. I would presume his boyfriend used to force him to go to the gym and that was the only experience he had, and it was yucky for him, so he comes here and spews his disdain for anyone who dares to better themselves. After all, it’s far easier to be a worthless meth addict who bitches instead of actually doing something productive.
"And it was yucky for him ".... fak that made me laugh .

Im not clicking like on this, because iv already liked 2 of yours today, if i click anymore then someone or you may think i wanna fuck you, and that would be yucky as well. I agree with what you said up top, keep up the good work.

"And it was yucky for him ".... fak that made me laugh .

Im not clicking like on this, because iv already liked 2 of yours today, if i click anymore then someone or you may think i wanna fuck you, and that would be yucky as well. I agree with what you said up top, keep up the good work.

See what I did there lol ;)

Cant wait to move to Toronto in May just to order a huge order from you and do a massive blast, currently in middle east holding my self from starting anything since there is less then 3 months untill moving .

Will be a new fellow Canadian discount code ? XDDXDD