Jet Labs (Canadian Domestic Service)

Add to this I did run MilkThistle last prep but was running 20mg halo, 60mg var, 50mg drol... didnt think MilkThistle could hurt lol

Did you check your liver values after that combo of orals was done? A before/during/3 months after comparison would be extremely interesting to see.

Okay realistically how long till new items? Only asking so I know to wait and order from you or see my regular rep

Primo-e 200, Mast-p 100, Tren-e 200, Test-cyp 250, Anavar and T-500 blend are being sent for testing tomorrow and the rest of the oral line up will follow soon after. I've encountered delays at every turn unfortunately and as much as I hate to make everyone wait I just won't rush and half ass anything. My apologies for any inconvenience to you.

Sometime in March I'll be releasing the test-e/primo-e cruise blend, profina blend, mast-e, 20ml bacteriostatic water and high mg deca and EQ.

Thank you :)

Primo-e 200, Mast-p 100, Tren-e 200, Test-cyp 250, Anavar and T-500 blend are being sent for testing tomorrow and the rest of the oral line up will follow soon after. I've encountered delays at every turn unfortunately and as much as I hate to make everyone wait I just won't rush and half ass anything. My apologies for any inconvenience to you.

Sometime in March I'll be releasing the test-e/primo-e cruise blend, profina blend, mast-e, 20ml bacteriostatic water and high mg deca and EQ.

Thank you :)
What’s the profina blend ?

Did you check your liver values after that combo of orals was done? A before/during/3 months after comparison would be extremely interesting to see.
I did not as that combo was not planned. I was trying to get strength up and keep weight down, so drol was not part of the picture at about 4 weeks out. When I realized I was not going to make weight said fuck it and added the drol.. was about 2.5 weeks with the drol so on the off chance milk thistle would help added it too. Yeah it would have been nice to see before during and after. The blast was 700 test, 50 provi, with halo on peak lift days for all 12 weeks. 7 weeks out added in the 60 var, all else the same. Then the drol when bot making weight and had lots of room for extra weight