Jet Labs (Canadian Domestic Service)

Essential Oil Carrying... https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07NR9ZWT8?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share (Essential Oil Carrying Case,Roller Bottle Organizer - Storage for 60-68 Bottles - Holds 5ml 10ml 15ml 20ml and 100ml with Free Writable Labels Opener : Amazon.ca: Beauty & Personal Care)

I've got this bad boy filled up

Mr jet gave me some anavar to try, here's 2 days in @ 80mg in the morning. Already looking considerably dryer (also on 400mg/week test E from jet, I have been fairly watery till this point).

New veins this workout. Pretty sure that stretch mark is either new or old one that lengthened while I was decline pressing, the pump is kind of nuts to keep it short and sweet. I'm a fan. Good work @Jet Labs

Attachments

• 20220218_202247.jpg
    20220218_202247.jpg
    613.2 KB · Views: 87
Mr jet gave me some anavar to try, here's 2 days in @ 80mg in the morning. Already looking considerably dryer (also on 400mg/week test E from jet, I have been fairly watery till this point).

New veins this workout. Pretty sure that stretch mark is either new or old one that lengthened while I was decline pressing, the pump is kind of nuts to keep it short and sweet. I'm a fan. Good work @Jet Labs

You should put this pic as your new avatar ;)

Ok fellas it's time for another auction :D

Bidding ends at 11:59pm(PST) Friday the 25th and part of proceeds will be donated to Anabolic Lab. Bidding starts at $200 and of course the highest bidder at the end wins.

20220219_233034.jpg

Ok fellas it's time for another auction :D

Bidding ends at 11:59pm(PST) Friday the 25th and part of proceeds will be donated to Anabolic Lab. Bidding starts at $200 and of course the highest bidder at the end wins.

View attachment 160745
Damn Jet , i cant wait to get to Canada just to go bananas on your products, that Test 100ml vail looks wonderful haha...

From now on every time someone will ask me "why you move to Canada?" i would say "i found an epic plug for AAS"

Sponsors