Jet Labs (Canadian Domestic Service)

I didn't remember to snap pictures of my haul for my second order with Jet Labs but I am extremely happy.

I jumped on his sale late last week and ordered 10x Test phenylprop to test out. Payment was handled very quickly and package was in the mail within 24hours, the fastest turn-around from any lab I've dealt with. He even included some goodies for me to test out which I'm very thankful for.

Jet Labs has a level of professionalism that I appreciate and is even quick to respond to questions.

He doesn't carry HCG yet so I ordered this week from another lab's rep I haven't dealt with before and when I opened the package there were 3 loose glass vials in a ziplock bag. No stealth or bubble wrap to protect the items. I was pretty unimpressed.

This is something that really makes Jet stand out is his attention to detail to things like prompt response emails and a superb job wrapping items for shipment. Hell, it took me several minutes just to get into the package today!

His item list keeps expanding and I see good things for the future for this lab.

Ok so I've revamped my tabs a bit and I'd like to have someone review a bottle of winstrol and post up some feedback.

Preferably a member who's been around a while and hasn't reviewed anything yet.

Thank you :)

I ordered up as much primo as I can afford. Jet continues to impress with his communication. My order was packaged and ready to be shipped by the end of the day. Can’t wait for delivery and to jump into the primo 200!
What are you all running now?