Jet Labs (Canadian Domestic Service)

What are you all running now?
560 test, 525 primo, 40 var

The test is Jets Test E 250, using another brands primo until jets shows up, and Jet var. The test is as expected, smooth as butter and no pip.

I’ve been on the var for 2 weeks and the pumps are great. The test/primo stack has me lean as hell, but the var has my veins jumping out of my skin. I’m liking it better than the var from Pareto, genetec, syn and ace.

Last edited:
560 test, 525 primo, 40 var

The test is Jets Test E 250, using another brands primo until jets shows up, and Jet var. The test is as expected, smooth as butter and no pip.

I’ve been on the var for 2 weeks and the pumps are great. The test/primo stack has me lean as hell, but the var has my veins jumping out of my skin. I’m liking it better than the var from Pareto, genetec, syn and ace.

Awesome to hear brother, now I wonder how long till the trolls come out and talk shit because you gave me a good review lol :rolleyes:

If wanted to pay money to get blue balls I’d just take a chick in a slutty outfit out on a date.

I was just kidding anyways. Saskatchewan is some beautiful country and I absolutely LOVE driving through the southern regions that were carved out from glaciers.

The fact that Canada was almost completely covered by an ice sheet almost 2 kilometers thick just boggles my mind and facinates me!

We are going to wait until the fall and if things are still the same we are gonna fuck off to texas or florida and work for cash lol
Ive been toying with a move south for a year or more now...wanting a warm state that powerlifting is huge and I can get a decent job and have the employer sponsor me to move and live in US

Your lineup is looking juicy as FUCK compared to a few months ago. You're neck and neck with your competition it seems, still haven't ordered anything yet, but I will soon!

I'm thinking of adding MK - 677 (Ibutamoren) and GW - 501516 (Cardarine) to my line up. Both will be 10mg/tab.

Who's interested in these items?

Cardarine 100%. Love me some wonder pills with a lil cancer.

Only times I can keep up with the gf on backpacking trips is when I'm running that stuff.

I'm thinking of adding MK - 677 (Ibutamoren) and GW - 501516 (Cardarine) to my line up. Both will be 10mg/tab.

Who's interested in these items?
That sounds good. MK definitely increases my appetite when I'm bulking.

I got these pills from another lab that contained 40mg caffeine, 25mg green tea, 9mg vinpocetine, 3mg yohimbe, 3mg albuterol). Maybe you can whip up something similar in the future as a pre workout/focus product.

That sounds good. MK definitely increases my appetite when I'm bulking.

I got these pills from another lab that contained 40mg caffeine, 25mg green tea, 9mg vinpocetine, 3mg yohimbe, 3mg albuterol). Maybe you can whip up something similar in the future as a pre workout/focus product.

With spring just around the corner I'm definitely looking into stocking a few fat burners.

Hey man, just wonder why you went 100/100 instead of say 150/150? Concerns about pip, dosing, crashing, cost?

Most guys are doing 150-200mgs test per week for trt so at 100/100 2 shots/week gives 200mgs test-e and 200mgs primo-e and that's what I figure most guys would run it at.