Jet Labs (Canadian Domestic Service)

my bid- $3 that 100ml jug will make great cooking oil for my stir frys.
Damn Jet , i cant wait to get to Canada just to go bananas on your products, that Test 100ml vail looks wonderful haha...

From now on every time someone will ask me "why you move to Canada?" i would say "i found an epic plug for AAS"
How old are you? You sound like a tween gushing over Justin Bieber. Beat it you fruitloop!

Primo and anavar oooooo buddy
I'm not here to bid on the auction. I got Enough test to last me a year as it is.

I am definitely here armed with weapons demanding that jet updates his price list though!
૮₍ ˃ ⤙ ˂ ₎ა
./づᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ່࡚ࠢ࠘ ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘ - - - - - -

Kp300 over here sweating like a rape hound in J unit.

my bid- $3 that 100ml jug will make great cooking oil for my stir frys.

How old are you? You sound like a tween gushing over Justin Bieber. Beat it you fruitloop!
Hey baby no plans to acknowledge any of the times you made a clown of yourself? Literally everytime you choose to avoid it you simply further discredit yourself and lose even more of what little respect you held here. If there was any to begin with.

If I didn't have the exact kit @Derailed82 showed almost literally full of "essential" oils already I would've loved to have gotten in on this. More test is the last thing I need, just waiting for that primo now

I have basically stuck to Test, Mast, EQ and Tren for almost ten years and have been pretty happy experimenting with just those here and there.

Of course there is curiosity for things like Primo and even orals but if it aint broke right?

So Eq, var and winny should just be for hard core professionals?
Why the fuck would a recreational drug user want to use EQ? The most rental toxic injectable *next to tren* that someone could use. John Jewett and Victor black constantly show and explain this. Anavar, sure fine. Winstrol; again- why would a recreational steroid user a compound like winstrol. If you’re competing, then go for it. Me personally, after getting off forums and truly learning, I keep it safe with my compound selection. I take my ARB, Eztemibe and metformin daily. To each their own