Jet Labs (Canadian Domestic Service)

All bet you 5 bottles of test Jet makes this right as soon as he can and am betting sooner rather then later unless he’s been busted or something along those lines.
Facts, I was in touch with him all through out when he began experiencing his personal issues at the start of the year in which were medical related, I also commented regarding this when he was offline through April/May and everyone was tweaking out. Even when the guy started back up and running in June he was beyond great with me in terms of service. I would bet my life he makes it right when he's back and able to fulfill orders.

He's always been solid when I ordered. Definitely has other things going on but he always came through for me.

He has never let me down

Not once

Last time I ordered it took a bit longer than usual. But he apologized and let me know some of the health issues he is facing.

He’s a top notch guy.

Hang tight

I’ve only ever ordered from jet once for some odds and and ends of stuff that I don’t make myself, but I’ve been friends with him before he started up as a vendor and I can say he’s a pretty damn solid guy.

Still nothing Lmao ridiculous
That's really odd that you never heard back from him. I placed an order 2 weeks ago no problem. I'll tell you this if he gets in touch with you and he will he'll take care of you.
There was an issue last spring with some packages not getting delivered. He refunded me and he didnt have to. That alone shows what kind of person he his.
I found out after he had health issues and still came true.
Besides that everyone that's dealt with him will vouch for him 100%

That's really odd that you never heard back from him. I placed an order 2 weeks ago no problem. I'll tell you this if he gets in touch with you and he will he'll take care of you.
There was an issue last spring with some packages not getting delivered. He refunded me and he didnt have to. That alone shows what kind of person he his.
I found out after he had health issues and still came true.
Besides that everyone that's dealt with him will vouch for him 100%
2 weeks? I got my tracking a month ago with no replies or no update through tracking

I tried emailing him to place a new order and still haven't heard from him. This is very unlike the dude. Hopefully he's alright. He's one of the only labs that I know of willing to make custom brews so if we lost him it's going to be a sad day for all concerned.

Any word from this guy or anyone close to him he said he had a shipper sigh I guess I’ll rack up to bad experience

Jet is a good guy, a nice guy. He did a lot of things right with testing and transparency. I think you can note all those things and also take heed that he's probably not someone you want to send money to right now. Hopefully he figures his situation out and can serve people as well as he previously did, but if he was even the slightest bit of a dickhead ever then everyone on this board would be saying to stay far, far away.

Hopefully he's having a killer summer on his boat that he bought with dat dere Meso money and he'll be back soon. Until then shop elsewhere.

Okay dumbass
Take a deep breath there bro... I'm sure it's frustrating, but you also have to bare in mind that you're taking a risk sending money in an unregulated market... Nobody here is shilling, Jet would never fuck anyone over and the guy has been struggling with health issues since the start of the year, which is most likely the case for his unexpected absence. Guarantee you when he's back and feeling better, he will make it up to you tenfold.

I will say that if orders are not able to be fulfilled at this time, payment should not be taken and a notice of temp suspension of services issued via email as an auto reply.

Jet is a nice guy and I have both spoken with him off the books as well as ordered from him (which was on point as far as product and professionalism)

That said, all the guys trying to bump their post counts with useless and dickish posts outside of valid complaints/issues need to go back to jerking off to rededit sub threads in mommys closet.

Hello Meso peoples,

I am a long time friend of Mr. Jet and I am here to speak on his behalf as he is currently unable to do so himself and I would have posted sooner, but I had to wait for the ability to post in this section.

As many of you already know Mr. Jet has been dealing with some rather serious health issues over the past year and at the tail end of July he suffered a medical condition while driving which resulted in a very significant collision and has been hospitalized since then and only recently been taken off of the use of a breathing device, but he is now expected to be back home within a few weeks time.

I have read the last few pages of this thread and there are a few things that I wish to address,

1, Jet has in no way been compromised and he has not sent out any emails since the end of July nor has he accepted any orders/funds since the end of July so I am unsure why some members here have said otherwise, but Jet wasn't even able to communicate via marker board till a little over a week ago.

Powerlifter69, posted on August 3rd "Does anyone know if jet labs is still around? Used to order from them but haven’t heard back in a month or so" then posted this reply on the same day "I received tracking today."

I am unsure what Is going on here, but If this members can post some kind of proof of this order that would be most helpful in making sure everyone of Mr. Jets customers is taken care of.

Those who received tracking numbers at the end of July, your packs are intact and were not dropped off before his accident. Everyone currently waiting on a payed for order will receive double their order If those items are available and If not each customer can pick from any item available as replacements as well as receive a very generous discount on future orders If wanting to order again when he's back up and running.

When Jet is back home I will be helping him get everyone taken care of right away and after that he will be taking a few months off to recover and he also wished for me to convey his sincere regret for the disruption and stress this situation has put on those waiting for orders and I personally know how much Jet appreciates his customers so I believe he will most likely make everyone very happy one way or another.

Mr. Jet will be in touch with everyone via email sometime soon and wishes to thank his customers for their loyalty and kindness.

Good day everyone and thank you for your understand regarding this matter.

Last edited:
Hello Meso peoples,

I am a long time friend of Mr. Jet and I am here to speak on his behalf as he is currently unable to do so himself and I would have posted sooner, but I had to wait for the ability to post in this section.

As many of you already know Mr. Jet has been dealing with some rather serious health issues over the past year and at the tail end of July he suffered a medical condition while driving which resulted in a very significant collision and has been hospitalized since then and only recently been taken off of the use of a breathing device, but he is now expected to be back home within a few weeks time.

I have read the last few pages of this thread and there are a few things that I wish to address,

1, Jet has in no way been compromised and he has not sent out any emails since the end of July nor has he accepted any orders/funds since the end of July so I am unsure why some members here have said otherwise, but Jet wasn't even able to communicate via marker board till a little over a week ago.

Powerlifter69, posted on August 3rd "Does anyone know if jet labs is still around? Used to order from them but haven’t heard back in a month or so" then posted this reply on the same day "I received tracking today."

I am unsure what Is going on here, but If this members can post some kind of proof of this order that would be most helpful in making sure everyone of Mr. Jets customers is taken care of.

Those who received tracking numbers at the end of July, your packs are intact and were not dropped off before his accident. Everyone currently waiting on a payed for order will receive double their order If those items are available and If not each customer can pick from any item available as replacements as well as receive a very generous discount on future orders If wanting to order again when he's back up and running.

When Jet is back home I will be helping him get everyone taken care of right away and after that I he will be taking a few months off to recover and he also wished for me to convey his sincere regret for the disruption and stress this situation has put on those waiting for orders and I personally know how much Jet appreciates his customers so I believe he will most likely make everyone very happy one way or another.

Mr. Jet will be in touch with everyone via email sometime soon and wishes to thank his customers for their loyalty and kindness.

Wow, thanks for the update. Sorry to hear this, best of luck to him and any loved ones around him. Hopefully he recovers to full capacity.

Hello Meso peoples,

When Jet is back home I will be helping him get everyone taken care of right away and after that he will be taking a few months off to recover and he also wished for me to convey his sincere regret for the disruption and stress this situation has put on those waiting for orders and I personally know how much Jet appreciates his customers so I believe he will most likely make everyone very happy one way or another.

That's unfortunate to hear. Tell him we all wish him a speedy recovery!