Jet Labs (Canadian Domestic Service)

Maybe he is having trouble getting raws or wants to use up existing before he goes hard again, he is smart and takes a little longer but always pulls through, I think he is watching everything close definitely not greedy

Am I the only one who can't make heads or tails of every single post you make?

I’ve dealt with him since the beginning. Always strait up guy. If he hasn’t gotten back to you I’m sure there’s a reason. Hang tight, he’ll come through.

Still not professional takes 2 minutes to go to the post office ao needed to find replacement got it in one day and if he’s sick just get someone else to ship or send back funds

I’ve dealt with him since he started and he’s always given me what I payed for and then some I can’t speculate what’s going on but am sure he will come through!!!!

Oh I’m not buying from Amazon wow thanks I didn’t realize that moron lol
As the other guys are saying, who have also been dealing with Jet for a while now, he has never done me wrong either. I place my order and patiently wait for it to come like any rational person would. You’re on here tweaking as if it’s gonna make your order land any faster lol.

I think the frustration is coming from how we alll received tracking numbers or pictures of sealed packs that were just never dropped off to the post office over 3 weeks ago.
Shit happens lol *shrugs* you’re fully aware of the risk you’re taking here, those of us who have been working with the guy for a while know that he’s been dealing with a slew of personal issues from the start of this year, therefore we can empathize. Guys coming in here acting like they’re gonna call the cops over their order not landing within 3 business days isn’t gonna solve the problem.

Shit happens lol *shrugs* you’re fully aware of the risk you’re taking here, those of us who have been working with the guy for a while know that he’s been dealing with a slew of personal issues from the start of this year, therefore we can empathize. Guys coming in here acting like they’re gonna call the cops over their order not landing within 3 business days isn’t gonna solve the problem.
I’ve been dealing with him before he posted on meso as a source lol. I’m saying this is very strange to receive a tracking number and then no communication what so ever

Well for the guys who are missing packs.
I know I made fun of the Jets circle jerk. That being said I highly doubt he is the scamming type.
Likely he has some far worse problems in his life than you missing your 3 vial order. Wether he was busted or has health, family issues etc who knows, but likely it's something serious.

Well for the guys who are missing packs.
I know I made fun of the Jets circle jerk. That being said I highly doubt he is the scamming type.
Likely he has some far worse problems in his life than you missing your 3 vial order. Wether he was busted or has health, family issues etc who knows, but likely it's something serious.
Well, my order is absolutely a lot more than “3 vials”. But, he has always been amazing to me and gone above and beyond. I’m in agreement with you and viewing it as something has definitely gone wrong that is probably out of his control. Hopefully, eventually he gets it sorted, stays in business and eventually sends our orders. Communication is key, regardless of the nature of this business, if he can send photos of boxes probably filled with nothing , to provide a tracking number, he can provide an update as to why none have been sent. I know he sent my tracking number to me after he stopped responding to others.

So, chances are we aren’t getting our items anytime soon, but at the end of the day he’s always been great, and hopefully he isn’t giving up and will follow through eventually. If he doesn’t, we all know the risks and it’s brutal when they happen. I just hope no one else puts an order in, and if they do it’s not as much as I did lol.

Last edited:
Well, my order is absolutely a lot more than “3 vials”. But, he has always been amazing to me and gone above and beyond. I’m in agreement with you and viewing it as something has definitely gone wrong that is probably out of his control. Hopefully, eventually he gets it sorted, stays in business and eventually sends our orders. Communication is key, regardless of the nature of this business, if he can send photos of boxes probably filled with nothing , to provide a tracking number, he can provide an update as to why none have been sent. I know he sent my tracking number to me after he stopped responding to others.

So, chances are we aren’t getting our items anytime soon, but at the end of the day he’s always been great, and hopefully he isn’t giving up and will follow through eventually. If he doesn’t, we all know the risks and it’s brutal when they happen. I just hope no one else puts an order in, and if they do it’s not as much as I did lol.
All bet you 5 bottles of test Jet makes this right as soon as he can and am betting sooner rather then later unless he’s been busted or something along those lines.

All bet you 5 bottles of test Jet makes this right as soon as he can and am betting sooner rather then later unless he’s been busted or something along those lines.
I actually agree with you haha.

And hopefully I don’t regret being apart of the jet circ jerk.