Jet Labs (Canadian Domestic Service)

Why people like you feel the need to discuss sensitive shit like this in open forum I do not understand :rolleyes:
How is asking about accepted payment methods sensitive info. It's not like all sources post them on the first page or anything. My bad for asking a question it's not like things might of changed in the past 2 years since page 1

Anyone know where Jets is? Placed an order weeks ago sent payment and never heard from him again...
Update: received an email from Jets this evening after posting here...seems like email issues...just waiting for a tracking number...will update once i have received that...

I sent an email just now. I haven't used a domestic source in a long time. Looking forward to giving it a try. Hoping the email on the first page is still the right one. I haven't seen Jet on this thread for quite a while.

Is anybody out there , Pinkkfloyd the Wall lol what are jets labs brothers listening to in da gym , I'm old school, Accepts Balllz To the wall cut through big time , 40 mg Adderall prescription of course I dropped this morning and 40 mg super drol with prewrkout had my hair standing up , all and all just another brick in the walll , I do listen to lots of heavy death metal, rap , new age rap and classics black sabbath, some Jonny cash and old SRV , Linkin park at 50 thousand watts killing. I suggest Obituary's track tilted "infected" with Tren ace to pound for the heavy lifting enthusiasts jet labs all good baby, bulk your order up to 700 bucks and get a referral I bet he will get back to you like lightning, I think his just really busy not glued to a computer all day , send me a private message I'm cool like to communicate with y'all, Go riders hope they best Calgary this Sat night, Winnipeg Blue bombers still ranked number one , BC Lions look tough, drop a bomb

Then God created Anavar and there was peace ✌️ have a good weekend from a top the forest and in the valley Jets , Jets , Jets J, E, T , S let's , Go jets !!!!

Jet labs stealth jet just flew over my house at 400feet , the hole house is shaking and it's fucking deafning, vials of what appeared to be a dark brown color were seen scattered throughout the area , only jet knows best lol okay, okay I will be more serious with my posts from now , will jet fly by again later more to be revealed in the future ⚡⚡⚡I'm just trying to break up the montoteny and so forth , meso tamed down lots , boring shwoooo, peace brothers , I admit though jets anavar was the best I ever got my hands on , anyone try his anavar suspension or other items out of the suspension line up? Good luck you guys , rock on

Update: received an email from Jets this evening after posting here...seems like email issues...just waiting for a tracking number...will update once i have received that...
Just a final update... received my package yesterday with my order and some extras for the delay...thanks Jets!

strange, ive placed many orders with him for a while now but cant seem to get hold of him over email
I got and order last week, same as usual.
He could be away on vacation or something. He doesn't post on his thread anymore so it's hard to say. Give it a week or so he'll get back to you