Jet Labs (Canadian Domestic Service)

anyone use just Stanolone? its pure DHT right..
I cannot find decent details on a cycle using Stanolone/DHT.
I am also worried about hair thinning and acne - I was doing just fine on Tren/Mast/Test/Dbol, but as soon as I added Anadrol, acne appeared a lot (I know Mast is also DHT derived but Anadrol seems to be causing more acne than usual) and I am afraid pure DHT will most likely cause more, especially hair thinning...
for bulk, is DHT good or should I stick with Tren/Dbol combo.

anyone use just Stanolone? its pure DHT right..
I cannot find decent details on a cycle using Stanolone/DHT.
I am also worried about hair thinning and acne - I was doing just fine on Tren/Mast/Test/Dbol, but as soon as I added Anadrol, acne appeared a lot (I know Mast is also DHT derived but Anadrol seems to be causing more acne than usual) and I am afraid pure DHT will most likely cause more, especially hair thinning...
for bulk, is DHT good or should I stick with Tren/Dbol combo.
DHT is good but not for hair in those predisposed to male pattern baldness. If you only 'think' your hair is thinning then start using Rogaine Foam 5% and don't ever stop. It will delay the inevitable. Nizoral shampoo may help as well.

Try adding an AI, Aromasin is my go to and that may help with the acne from the Anadrol. Someone else might want to chime in on that, I never get acne.

DHT is good but not for hair in those predisposed to male pattern baldness. If you only 'think' your hair is thinning then start using Rogaine Foam 5% and don't ever stop. It will delay the inevitable. Nizoral shampoo may help as well.

Try adding an AI, Aromasin is my go to and that may help with the acne from the Anadrol. Someone else might want to chime in on that, I never get acne.

I never got acne either aside from white heads, but they were never noticeable like the evil red acne and for some odd reason ever chick I dated was obsessed with popping white heads :oops: :confused:

I notice I get acne from fluctuations, when I switched to malinger esters, even at higher dose, no acne! I kinda miss popping pimples! U tube has some good pimple poppin videos!

I never got acne either aside from white heads, but they were never noticeable like the evil red acne and for some odd reason ever chick I dated was obsessed with popping white heads :oops: :confused:
I actually don't mind when my wife does that for me on my back haha I find it therapeutic.

I actually don't mind when my wife does that for me on my back haha I find it therapeutic.

Didn't bother me at all, but I found it to be very weird that so many women enjoy doing that then get all squirmish when I want to lay a bead down on their face lol :rolleyes: :p

Didn't bother me at all, but I found it to be very weird that so many women enjoy doing that then get all squirmish when I want to lay a bead down on their face lol :rolleyes: :p
And I bet they have no problem when they get in close to tackle one that needs some extra pressure and it explodes in their face...am I right or am I right? ;)

Oh I love giving facials too, but it loses it’s fun when your shooter doesn’t shoot anymore and just dribbles.

Thank tren for that. Damn thing dribbles like a 90 year old's mouth right before eating their daily allotment of apple sauce :p

Oh I love giving facials too, but it loses it’s fun when your shooter doesn’t shoot anymore and just dribbles.
Agreed. If you know you can't cement their eyes shut and condition their hair. Save yourself the embarrassment, do what you can on their back that way you can drop some spit if you cum up light. ;)

Well the auction arrived. The diamond cutters were seized by customs (thanks China) Mr.Jet is laughing his ass off because he knows it will take me from now till Christmas morning to unpack it.... :D

Auction, help opening plznthx.jpg

I opened the fat pack first, which happened to contain the best gift of them all. I now have something that's worthy enough to replace my Mammoth Mug! :D

I GOT A MUG.jpg