Jet Labs (Canadian Domestic Service)

Says the low life drug pusher lol
He's here to pretend to be everyones friend. And some fall for it. While his goal is to make as much $ as possible.

He wants to laugh off the concerns buyers should have for all purchases. He's only been in business less than a year. A lot of people come and go, and when they go, people get burnt. It's so common, they have a name for it on this board.. "Exit Scam". It's always best for the consumer to take as many precautions as possible.

Cherokee maybe if you got a pack from him you’d realize all the profit margin is spent on packing the whore
I don't understand your statement. I have nothing against him. I just like educating the public on the angle a dealer is working from, and it's not in your best interest, his comes first ( Profit ). Anything beyond that is done to make him more profit, not help or show good will.

Cherokee maybe if you got a pack from him you’d realize all the profit margin is spent on packing the whore
And all this time I figured AAS sources only broke even and did this all out of the goodness of their hearts. @Jet Labs shame on you... Oh and don't forget all the brewing advice you provided before becoming a source. Again, Shame on you....

I don't understand your statement. I have nothing against him. I just like educating the public on the angle a dealer is working from, and it's not in your best interest, his comes first ( Profit ). Anything beyond that is done to make him more profit, not help or show good will.
EVERY business works that same angle.. Including your buddies in china.

That is after all, what makes it a "business".

EVERY business works that same angle.. Including your buddies in china.

That is after all, what makes it a "business".
Absolutely . But.. there are other factors.
1) Size of business
2) Credit Card Acceptance
3) Price
4) How long it's been on the shelf.

Why pay the middle man, take greater risks ( no credit card, another step can potentially get diluted)

Think about when a "Lab" orders their raws, 30 days from china, then they will order a large quantity to last them a year, then once they get around to brewing it, then by the time you get it. Thats time and a lot of temperature fluctuations. Much greater chance/probability your item will have degraded from age.

I've dealt with China for many years, and products made in the USA & Canada. Quality control is higher out of China. Wanna know why? The workers if they goof up, might get knocked up side the head. Now compare that to lazy bums in the USA & Canada, who can file unemployment, welfare, lawsuit. They have nothing to lose. I can sell 10,000 widgets out of China, maybe 3 will be defective out of the box. Coming from Candada/USA, haha 10% if I'm lucky. I purchased a whole truck load of US Made products once, and 80 percent did not work out of the box.

I would assume the larger batches they make it in, in china, are more sterile/consistent than a "Lab"(which is. usually just a room in a house.

Absolutely buy where you feel it's best for you! For me, I've never found a benefit buying domestic.

Sorry brother, I know I shoud.

I have been successfully ignoring the pair of them, but every once in a while they post some of the stupidest shit and it's hard to ignore.

Ignore function activated!
I’ve been much happier ignoring the trolls or not even acknowledging them. It infuriates them when they can’t be entertained and drives them nuts.