Jet Labs (Canadian Domestic Service)

Soooo is everyone done will the photo burn contest or what lol?

Keep that shit going and Mr. Fabulous AKA @MisterSuperGod will pick the winner and announce come Monday. 2 items of choice up for grabs fellas ;)

@Jet Labs you know what my favorite part of all of this is? Watching the angry emoji that Pocahontas posts at every post that’s aimed at him but never having to read his drivel. Oh, God bless you Pocahontas!!

Here is a guy who got busted in Canada a few years ago, this is the kind of money he was making. 1/2 Mill / year ! I wonder if he donated $100 to the doggy shelter? LOL

"Goodkey was running money made from anabolic steroids through his business account for a company called Vitalife Canada. Over five months in 2014, there were 27 separate cash deposits made to the Vitalife account, totalling $230,765."

Another point.. if you are buying from someone outside of Canada, it would be a lot harder for the police to track all of a companies customers, unlike a domestic based operation, where they could more easily get the companies database should they get busted.

So, I'm not so sure your privacy is getter with a domestic company. Food for thought.

Don't use a credit card that protects you, send your $ off like a paper airplane, no protection use Bitcoin! haha
Wouldn’t you rather lose a couple hundred on the off chance you got scammed over the le having a direct paper trail to you conspiring to purchase a substance which no matter how you spin it even 5 bottles they’ll try and get you for purpose of distribution?

Wouldn’t you rather lose a couple hundred on the off chance you got scammed over the le having a direct paper trail to you conspiring to purchase a substance which no matter how you spin it even 5 bottles they’ll try and get you for purpose of distribution?

If I was a dealer yes, maybe. I'm not. If the cops want to harass me over personal use quantity go for it. Very unlikely. You have to realize, law enforcement would rather be surfing the net, or talking to their girlfriends on the cell phone, VS pissing with a mess of paperwork to bust me and my small quantity. Law enforcement is like any other work, they get paid by the hour, and try to do as little as possible.

If you are a dealer, they will get you no matter what. 98 percent of everyone in prison is there for the same reason.. THEIR FRIENDS ratted on them, nothing hi tech. I personally have video of a friend of mine trying to rat me out, over a speeding ticket! Telling the cop where I live (because I was speeding in front of him, but the cop did not get me)

On the other hand, even using bitcoin, the dealer has your name if he's in your country and gets busted.. they will get all the names of people he sold stuff to

Chance of me getting busted as a private person.... .01 percent. Chance of me eventually getting ripped off, exit scam, guy turns into a drunk never ships it, etc etc etc... Well just search this site, you'll see many who have been ripped off.

Is that Cherokee? ask him to explain what happened in 2007. Then tell me what he says. Google will not be able to help him, all the boards back then and after are long gone.

Hey jet any thoughts on making some injectable L Carn In jugs 500mg/ml in the future? I know a ton of people interested the only other to have it right now is inno

Hey jet any thoughts on making some injectable L Carn In jugs 500mg/ml in the future? I know a ton of people interested the only other to have it right now is inno

You are not the first person to ask me this so I'll for sure look into it.