Jet Labs (Canadian Domestic Service)

Likely burner account. It's Cherokee or his younger brother :D
It is what it is. I mean, I don't have an issue with someone popping into a thread to take a few jabs, more so if there are real issues to raise; but its gets old when its the same old crap and a waste of bandwidth. Its right up there with shilling.

You went full retard a while back. Why stop now huh? You and a few others on here are meant for each other. Lol. What a bunch a sad morons.
Full retard? How you figure? You and the rest of these dick riders are all lip service. Zero proof, zero testing or bloods. But I went full retard right? But please, continue shining this random brewer's dick without any proof

Last edited:
I see one of the Chinese sources listed about a dozen research papers that were done using chemicals ordered from them. Seems they are a legitimate sizable chemical company, since actual laboratories have ordered their chemicals. Just thought I would mention that, as another potential thing people should consider when deciding whom to purchase from.
"one of the Chinese sources" huh, slick? Now who might you possibly be referring to, you shill fuck? It's a rhetorical question. Please don't bother to answer as we all know which little asian peepee you have chosen to ride off into the sunset on.

Full retard? How you figure? You and the rest of these dick riders are all lip service. Zero proof, zero testing or bloods. But I went full retard right? But please, continue shining this random brewer's dick without any proof
Havent seen much shilling here other than nice coffee cup.... then we get a fucking goof noob like you pop here with your worthless comment

@KP300 a point to your original dumbass comment about traffic... Good labs dont need to keep bumping up their thread. Some go black for weeks or months but trust me they are still rilling along very well...

"one of the Chinese sources" huh, slick? Now who might you possibly be referring to, you shill fuck? It's a rhetorical question. Please don't bother to answer as we all know which little asian peepee you have chosen to ride off into the sunset on.
Call it shilling, what ever you wish. I found it interesting that it seems they are a legit chemical company, and MANY labs in legitimate industries have been order from them for years. And remember, Jet buys his raws from the same asian company. He's even posted the lab tests.

1/10 the cost, legit company, takes Credit Cards for my protection, VS... someone working out of their Garage.

Call it shilling, what ever you wish. I found it interesting that it seems they are a legit chemical company, and MANY labs in legitimate industries have been order from them for years. And remember, Jet buys his raws from the same asian company. He's even posted the lab tests.

1/10 the cost, legit company, takes Credit Cards for my protection, VS... someone working out of their Garage.
You do you, chief. I personally think buying gear and especially raws with your credit card, isn't as cool as you think it is.

Kinda tough to claim that you didn't order shit if you get a love letter when you used your credit card to pay. But by all means, enjoy the discounts while you are free to do so...

You do you, chief. I personally think buying gear and especially raws with your credit card, isn't as cool as you think it is.
If someone busts a domestic lab, the police will have the names of all the people they shipped to. They collect intelligence months prior to doing the bust, locating who the larger customers are. The "lab" will give the cops all the info they want, for a more lenient sentence. Obviously someone working out of moms basement calling themselves a "lab" can't accept credit cards. Larger more stable, more professional vendors can.

Kinda tough to claim that you didn't order shit if you get a love letter when you used your credit card to pay. But by all means, enjoy the discounts while you are free to do so...
I don't pay for anything cash. I've had enough problems with mainstream vendors in consumer goods where a credit card has saved my ass. And the underground world is a lot more riskier. These are just my views and decisions. Put the information out there, and let everyone decide what avenue is best for them.

The little mom n pops, or should I say "brother n sister" operations are great for someone just getting into this.. maybe. But beyond that point, unless you like throwing $ away, brewing your own, or buying from lower priced asian sources is the way to go.

Buying steroids with a CC is pretty stupid. Nothing like having a direct link between you and the purchase that’s tied to your name, address and SIN.

A lot of people in Canada forget that while possession of steroids isn’t illegal, importing them or buying them without a prescription definitely are.

Buying steroids with a CC is pretty stupid. Nothing like having a direct link between you and the purchase that’s tied to your name, address and SIN number.

A lot of people in Canada forget that while possession of steroids isn’t illegal, importing them or buying them without a prescription definitely are.
I think the funnier part was him actually implying if his stuff is bad, then he’ll just do a charge back. “Hi MasterCard? Yeah, my steroids were bad, so I’m gonna need to do a chargeback please!”
C58CF497-42D4-450F-8368-69FA0B0A8D67.jpeg

Last edited:
If someone busts a domestic lab, the police will have the names of all the people they shipped to. They collect intelligence months prior to doing the bust, locating who the larger customers are. The "lab" will give the cops all the info they want, for a more lenient sentence. Obviously someone working out of moms basement calling themselves a "lab" can't accept credit cards. Larger more stable, more professional vendors can.

I don't pay for anything cash. I've had enough problems with mainstream vendors in consumer goods where a credit card has saved my ass. And the underground world is a lot more riskier. These are just my views and decisions. Put the information out there, and let everyone decide what avenue is best for them.

The little mom n pops, or should I say "brother n sister" operations are great for someone just getting into this.. maybe. But beyond that point, unless you like throwing $ away, brewing your own, or buying from lower priced asian sources is the way to go.
If you think that cops don't prefer to take the low hanging fruit, you are wrong.

We all hope that sources follow through with their promises of deleting customer info when everything is done, but we have to take their word for it, ultimately. Sure, if the cops really want you, they can figure out some of a sources customers but having some plausible deniability is always the best bet.

Nonetheless, it's far easier to trace a sale via cc than one made using crypto. If you do things right, it should be really tough to trace.

But the bottom line is, you don't have much plausible deniability when you pay with a credit card. Even if you're only ordering a small amount, if it's easy to prove, you may get more than you are bargaining for.

It's easy to get complacent when you're on the forums a lot. But the rest of the free world that don't really know about steroids still believe the "reefer madness" type rhetoric that is attached to the use of hormones.

Guys should be as safe as possible when dealing with shit like this and paying via credit card or PayPal is fucking retarded.

If you think that cops don't prefer to take the low hanging fruit, you are wrong.

We all hope that sources follow through with their promises of deleting customer info when everything is done, but we have to take their word for it, ultimately. Sure, if the cops really want you, they can figure out some of a sources customers but having some plausible deniability is always the best bet.

Nonetheless, it's far easier to trace a sale via cc than one made using crypto. If you do things right, it should be really tough to trace.

But the bottom line is, you don't have much plausible deniability when you pay with a credit card. Even if you're only ordering a small amount, if it's easy to prove, you may get more than you are bargaining for.

It's easy to get complacent when you're on the forums a lot. But the rest of the free world that don't really know about steroids still believe the "reefer madness" type rhetoric that is attached to the use of hormones.

Guys should be as safe as possible when dealing with shit like this and paying via credit card or PayPal is fucking retarded.

They have to prove you received it either way, so the credit card aspect isn't really that big of a deal. They are going to get you when you take possession of it, whether you ordered it by credit card, or not. And if you are a dealer, they will get your bank records to see how often you made withdraws or deposits.

Bitcoin has not saved one persons ass, thats been busted for dealing steroids. In fact, its made it worse, then they can peruse financial crimes.

Every day I get on this board and someone is getting fucked over. And if you have been around long enough, you'll find out even reputable dealers go out of business sooner or later. One man operations are not very stable. Thanks for the advice.. I'll stick to using my AMEX :). And im sure anyone who's run a legit business would agree with me.

Only a few days left to get a free oral product :)

For the rest of December all orders will receive a free oral of choice and orders over $200 will also receive free shipping. Orals to choose from are Superdrol, Dbol and Stanolone.

Minimum order= $100

Jet_labs_meso@protonmail.com

@KP300 a point to your original dumbass comment about traffic... Good labs dont need to keep bumping up their thread. Some go black for weeks or months but trust me they are still rilling along very well...
So you're saying Jets is a good lab? Where's the proof to back that up? No customer testing or bloods. And Jets hasn't posted any new raw testing since Sept. But keeping sucking dick, you're good at that aleast.