Jet Labs (Canadian Domestic Service)

Who's interested in mk677 tabs?
Would you ever consider cardarine as well? I know med stuff is likely a no go as you said nothing like modafinil, metformin is something I’ve gained a large interest in, doc won’t give me a script since I’m not prediabetic, so frustrating.

Here you go
The blood work showing free and total was 5 weeks after no test

This was pulled last night after 2 weeks of jets gear

125 mg test e
50. Mg test p
50 Mg test pp
Shot Monday

Same thing shot on Thursday

Only other thing I’ve shot was 100mg of his suspension the first day of the two weeks so it wouldn’t affect this blood work

Attachments

• 143D12F1-7878-4803-8C4D-DCBFA8707505.jpeg
    143D12F1-7878-4803-8C4D-DCBFA8707505.jpeg
    190.7 KB · Views: 60
  • 5973FECA-C4B7-440B-91BF-73BAF6C0B3F2.jpeg
    5973FECA-C4B7-440B-91BF-73BAF6C0B3F2.jpeg
    277.1 KB · Views: 55
Here you go

125 mg test e
50. Mg test p
50 Mg test pp
Shot Monday

Only other thing I’ve shot was 100mg of his suspension the first day of the two weeks so it wouldn’t affect this blood work

I'm no bloodwork guru, but looks good to me.

Jet_labs_meso@protonmail.com

Thank you :)

Here you go

125 mg test e
50. Mg test p
50 Mg test pp
Shot Monday

How did you get the blood work requests? Naturopath or through a doctor?

Im sure Jets products are good quality, he ordered his raws from the same Chinese company I get my stuff from. He posted the test results of the raws somewhere in another thread. Only Catch is, he's charging 25X the price he has in the raw material to make it :)
Learn how business works! Also google market value. Jets shit is also significantly cheaper than what every other lab is charging for the same products. I’m saving money and happy with the product I’ve bought . I’ll continue to use jet as long as this continues to be the case. Not everyone out there is tryna import their own shit from China and brew it.

Last edited:
Here you go

125 mg test e
50. Mg test p
50 Mg test pp
Shot Monday

Just wanna get this right, i may have missed something.
225mg of test weekly?
And this was the results after 2 weeks? So you were not on gear prior to this cycle? Or were you on trt then bumped up.

So pin day was monday, meaning tuesday was peak day in to wensday. You did bloods wensday so you would have been pretty accurate.

Issue is your numbers are showing upwards to 500mg a week of test. Not 225mg. I could see you in the 1500 to 2000ng/dl but your in the 3600ng/dl range.

I ask because.
2 weeks wouldn't be enough time for the long ester to get fully in your system, but the test prop could be in the 2 week frame time, so if thats the case then 2 weeks of test prop at 100mg would not give those numbers, because the long ester wouldn't have the time yet to give you the extra on top of your test prop.

Last edited:
Got my free gifts from Jets today. I was not expecting the packet of dbol so that was a nice surprise. While I was unwrapping the items my wife and I were dying of laughter at how well it was packaged. I don't need to get any tape from home depot for a few weeks. Thank you sir!

IMG_20211230_124623.jpg

IMG_20211230_124644.jpg

Learn how business works! Also google market value. Jets shit is also significantly cheaper than what every other lab is charging for the same products. I’m saving money and happy with the product I’ve bought . I’ll continue to use jet as long as this continues to be the case. Not everyone out there is tryna import their own shit from China and brew it.
You can get finished product cheaper from China than what you can probably make your own from with raws. $7 for a bottle of Test, and that INCLUDES shipping. Beat that

Just wanna get this right, i may have missed something.
225mg of test weekly?
And this was the results after 2 weeks? So you were not on gear prior to this cycle? Or were you on trt then bumped up.

So pin day was monday, meaning tuesday was peak day in to wensday. You did bloods wensday so you would have been pretty accurate.

Issue is your numbers are showing upwards to 500mg a week of test. Not 225mg. I could see you in the 1500 to 2000ng/dl but your in the 3600ng/dl range.

I ask because.
2 weeks wouldn't be enough time for the long ester to get fully in your system, but the test prop could be in the 2 week frame time, so if thats the case then 2 weeks of test prop at 100mg would not give those numbers, because the long ester wouldn't have the time yet to give you the extra on top of your test prop.
He mentioned he shot Monday + Thursday I believe.

Shot Monday

450 a week for 2 weeks

Steroid plotter, not sure how to convert to ng/dl or nmol/l.

Natural production is between 3 and 10 mg a day AFAIK. If he got tested a few days after his 90 ish peak I wouldn't be shocked if he was around 40 mg / day or 4 x natural limits which would correlate with his 126 nmol / L. Feel free to correct me.

1640895236830.png

Last edited:
Got my free gifts from Jets today. I was not expecting the packet of dbol so that was a nice surprise. While I was unwrapping the items my wife and I were dying of laughter at how well it was packaged. I don't need to get any tape from home depot for a few weeks. Thank you sir!

View attachment 158095

View attachment 158096
You need to send the Dbol back since that wasn’t part of the deal for winning the contest. Hopefully @Jet Labs will do a chargeback on your ass through his credit card system.

He mentioned he shot Monday + Thursday I believe.

450 a week for 2 weeks

Steroid plotter, not sure how to convert to ng/dl or nmol/l.

Natural production is between 3 and 10 mg a day AFAIK. If he got tested a few days after his 90 ish peak I wouldn't be shocked if he was around 40 mg / day or 4 x natural limits which would correlate with his 126 nmol / L. Feel free to correct me.

View attachment 158098
Where did he say 450mg a week? I see 225mg in the post he put his labs on. And thats what im questioning.

His labs came back at 126nmol. That = 3600ng
Thats about double of what it should be on 225mg a week.

450mg a week then that would be closer to accurate.

Where did he say 450mg a week? I see 225mg in the post he put his labs on. And thats what im questioning.

His labs came back at 126nmol. That = 3600ng
Thats about double of what it should be on 225mg a week.

450mg a week then that would be closer to accurate.
He said he shot 225 Monday AND Thursday every week. 225 x 2 = 450.

125 mg test e
50. Mg test p
50 Mg test pp
Shot Monday

Here you go

125 mg test e
50. Mg test p
50 Mg test pp
Shot Monday

You should tag @KP300 or should I say Cdnguy....since he was asking

Just got my packages from Jet, including the one for the Biannual Cherokee Burn contest. Had an extra pouch of Dbol tossed in as well which was a nice touch!
If the brew business doesn’t work out, Jet should get into the packing and shipping business because holy fuck, never seen such safe and secure packing before. Just waiting to get labs done through an ND before I get this going.75128874-A74C-4D19-BCD5-B6A7914A87C0.jpeg466D79B6-FEB7-46C8-9003-D8B0CDB479D0.jpeg

Last edited: