Jet Labs (Canadian Domestic Service)

So basically offering store credit for blood work is pointless?
Sort of.

I mean, it’s a nice good will gesture as a source and shows confidence in your product, but as far as actually proving anything it’s all dependent on how closely the person adheres to the proper protocol.

Pretty much got the size I wanted to add already after only a few months on the Deca. Probably will lower the dose a bit to 400-600 then add something in to lean out. What do you guys like running at the end of your cycles?

Last edited:
Wow what a bunch of fuck boys!!!! Too concerned with banning people. LOL To anyone new here do not follow these clowns. They all suck lab cock and will do anything for a discount. This site is trash and all these members commenting are worthless. Facts !

Wow what a bunch of fuck boys!!!! Too concerned with banning people. LOL To anyone new here do not follow these clowns. They all suck lab cock and will do anything for a discount. This site is trash and all these members commenting are worthless. Facts !
Hey look its Cherokees wife kp300. Are you his secretary?

If we want your opinion we will rattle your cage ok? Now shut your mouth before I fuck it.

OK CdnGuy.

And yet here you are once again, trying to be the hero of Meso. Gas station finally shit canned your worthless ass? Do anymore Var only cycles?