Jet Labs (Canadian Domestic Service)

Was Sworder a racist though?
Whats a racist? Someone who acknowledges different groups have similar genetic characteristics, and refuses to accept we are all identical clones?

People like to think some God gave em unlimited ability, they don't like to accept they are a product of their genetics.

Full retard? How you figure? You and the rest of these dick riders are all lip service. Zero proof, zero testing or bloods. But I went full retard right? But please, continue shining this random brewer's dick without any proof
Like bloods or tests would make a difference to you. I actually happen to have recent bloods while using Jets TestE. I never post bloods as a review though. No point. Bloods and test results posted online don't prove anything. Both can be easily manipulated.

In my opinion, a source is only as good as their last package received. With that said, I have nothing to complain about so far from this source. Good communication and I got exactly what I paid for. Will this source continue to deliver? Who fucking knows. Sources come and go all the time. That's why it's always a good idea to have more than one.

Last edited:
Like bloods or tests would make a difference to you. I actually happen to have recent bloods while using Jets TestE. I never post bloods as a review though. No point. Bloods and test results posted online don't prove anything. Both can be easily manipulated.
Correct.
In my opinion, a source is only as good as their last package received. With that said, I have nothing to complain about so far from this source. Good communication and I got exactly what I paid for. Will this source continue to deliver? Who fucking knows. Sources come and go all the time. That's why it's always a good idea to have more than one.
Agreed.

Exactly. If I want to make a lab look good, I can pin 750mg and get bloods drawn the day after; if I want to make a lab look bad I can pin 100mg and wait a week before bloods.

In either case, I can claim that I’m taking 500mg a week and drawing bloods properly. Blood work don’t prove shit as far as potency goes.

Add on top of that how variable individual response to test is and it’s a damn near useless metric for proof.

Exactly. If I want to make a lab look good, I can pin 750mg and get bloods drawn the day after; if I want to make a lab look bad I can pin 100mg and wait a week before bloods.

In either case, I can claim that I’m taking 500mg a week and drawing bloods properly. Blood work don’t prove shit as far as potency goes.

Add on top of that how variable individual response to test is and it’s a damn near useless metric for proof.

So basically offering store credit for blood work is pointless?

Precisely.. where is that buffoon now after someone posted bloods?

I guess it's all subjective at the end of the day and there's an element of trust involved, but posting bloods can be somewhat useful provided it's done with the major parameters in mind like, dosage, time between last pin and test, time the blood was drawn for the test etc etc etc. Given that not many among us can afford the gear AND testing the gear together, this is the next best way to ascertain the potency of a lab's products. I fully understand it's not ideal or even that accurate, but something is better than nothing IMHO.