Jet Labs (Canadian Domestic Service)

@Fifap94

Email me to claim your prize and well done brother that was hilarious lol.

Jet_labs_meso@protonmail.com

And thank you again @MisterSuperGod
Whilst there were many good entries, the above is my choice for winner. Thanks to all for lambasting out newest troll and congratulations to @Fifap94
Thank you, thank you! I don’t know what to say, I never had a speech prepared. There were many great contestants but I digress.

Hope everyone has a good 2022

Thank you, thank you! I don’t know what to say, I never had a speech prepared. There were many great contestants but I digress.

Hope everyone has a good 2022
Speech is easy, do as Cherokee...rail 100mg of Methylphenidate IR and start typing. It will make no sense but it will look like you put a lot of effort in. :D

Speech is easy, do as Cherokee...rail 100mg of Methylphenidate IR and start typing. It will make no sense but it will look like you put a lot of effort in. :D
All I know is, when I order something.. I don't get anxious or worry at all waiting for it to arrive. I'm protected by Amex.
If it's not good quality, same thing. Protected.

And.. I'll bet the closer to the source, the fresher the product.

But.. keep drinking the cool-aid, sending $ via bitcoin. You'll get bit in the ass sooner or later.

Kinda strange when Jets isn't posting all his "so called" customers stop posting too! Hey Jets you gotta keep up with your fake handles or it becomes very obvious you dumb ass. ROTFLMAO

Kinda strange when Jets isn't posting all his "so called" customers stop posting too! Hey Jets you gotta keep up with your fake handles or it becomes very obvious you dumb ass. ROTFLMAO
It's almost as though people respond to notifications regarding thread activity instead of randomly popping in! Suspicious...

Yeah, weird that when he’s having a contest there’s more traffic in the thread. It’s super suspicious that traffic slowed down exactly when the contest ended.

If you’re not a detective already you should seriously consider it as a career move. Your ability to connect A to B is uncanny.

Last edited:
You also need to factor in all the Turkey coma's for the change in traffic. Some people have families and don't live on Meso 24/7 (unless they are sponsored by QSC and AMEX)

It's almost as though people respond to notifications regarding thread activity instead of randomly popping in! Suspicious...
There's no such thing as bad publicity. When I came back after a good two year break, the only reason I took notice to Mr. Jets thread was well two reasons (Canadian) and after a few days of lurking around I noticed this thread was always at the top, all the time. I have Cherokee to thank for that :D

I should mention I was impressed by Mr.Jets intro

Yup I've been making handles since 2010 and keeping them up to date just so I can comment in my own thread if I ever became a source and totally fool everyone mwa ha ha :rolleyes: :cool:

You also need to factor in all the Turkey coma's for the change in traffic. Some people have families and don't live on Meso 24/7 (unless they are sponsored by QSC and AMEX)
I was so bored yesterday, no one was here. :(

Not entirely true. Cherokee was obviously here, I just can't see anything he posts :p

That’s some 4D chess if I’ve ever seen.

Simple fact is that if I had multiple handles @MisterSuperGod would have figured it out by now and put me on blast. He's honest and straightforward and that's why I ask him to help with contests, but he's also a blood hound when it comes to sniffing out shill fucks :)

Then again maybe I AM Mr. Fabulous or maybe I'm.........BATMAN :eek::cool:

Simple fact is that if I had multiple handles @MisterSuperGod would have figured it out by now and put me on blast. He's honest and straightforward and that's why I ask him to help with contests, but he's also a blood hound when it comes to sniffing out shill fucks :)

Then again maybe I AM Mr. Fabulous or maybe I'm.........BATMAN :eek::cool:
I'm jealous of MisterSuperGod. Those tits! I have the same doll but he has the premium model. Wish I spent the extra $3500....:D

I see one of the Chinese sources listed about a dozen research papers that were done using chemicals ordered from them. Seems they are a legitimate sizable chemical company, since actual laboratories have ordered their chemicals. Just thought I would mention that, as another potential thing people should consider when deciding whom to purchase from.