Jet Labs (Canadian Domestic Service)

Tabs look good, good choice with the sizing choice, nice splits and easy quarter spilts.

Definitely use different colors with each product.

As far as the clothing, alot do it, some have lifting straps and cups etc, its ur choice in the end, id take a shirt, but probably wouldn't wear in public, but id use it for my own home gym use

Tabs look good, good choice with the sizing choice, nice splits and easy quarter spilts.

Definitely use different colors with each product.

As far as the clothing, alot do it, some have lifting straps and cups etc, its ur choice in the end, id take a shirt, but probably wouldn't wear in public, but id use it for my own home gym use

I'll absolutely send a shirt if you get the wifey to do up another photo lol :p

when are the other products gonna come out btw? Like the var, mast etc. And are the products going to be tested before selling?

Everything will be tested of course brother and the majority of products will be rolling out at the same time, hopefully before the end of the month.

One of these days I plan to go visit Canada again and enjoy the wackiness :)
Ya man enjoy our many lock downs and closed gyms. It's such a riot! Oh and I can't forget our prime minister Justin Castro

I'm going to fucking Mexico by September if this shit isn't over with.

Beats are gay too
Stringers are ultra gay
I’d rather baggy sweatpants than the tight around your calve ones half way up your shin
Or better yet spandex wearing douches
Glad we're on the same page haha. Beats look sooo douchy, same with a hat or toque on. Ain't a fashion show

I prefer shorts anyway. Long sleeves as well but I will admit I'll rock a stringer from time to time.

Glad we're on the same page haha. Beats look sooo douchy, same with a hat or toque on. Ain't a fashion show

I prefer shorts anyway. Long sleeves as well but I will admit I'll rock a stringer from time to time.
Those stupid tight jogging pans with a lumberjack shirt, a beanie and Beats headphones.

It’s basically the fuckboi douchebag uniform.

Ya man enjoy our many lock downs and closed gyms. It's such a riot! Oh and I can't forget our prime minister Justin Castro

I'm going to fucking Mexico by September if this shit isn't over with.
I feel your pain and can’t wait till all this crap goes away.