Jet Labs (Canadian Domestic Service)

I’ve dug around a bit since I saw this and all the chemical lists with BB on it state “no data available” for PETG. Though I am also seeing tons of plastic containers with BB in it for all types of uses.

That being said, I am no chemist and don’t have experience in searching for msds/chemical sheets to figure out such things.

As far as I know (once again, not a chemist) is that BB, BA, and organic carrier oils such as MCT are the most ideal solutions for gear.

For all I know this is just another shit stirring attempt, though for folks who have concerns with such things doing their own research should be done for peace of mind. After all, we are all responsible for what we put into our bodies, as well as trust the manufacturers of what we consume. There are plenty of recalls for any number of things whether it be food, medication, baby formula, etc.

I should clarify this is not me challenging any one statement or opinion.

Someone will likely have a clear answer for all of this, what a rant I have written here.
Plastics definitely leach. I’m surprised I never even looked into this prior, so CdnGay actually forwarded something useful. Of course he didn’t come up with it himself, because all he thinks about is his next fix, but it’s still useful info that has me thinking now.

Jet labs brewing in plastics, a hillbilly brewer at it's finest. lol

Plastic is fine. It's about the type of plastic, like the thread is talking about, did you even read it?

Lots of harsh solvents come in plastic. Lye, naptha/lighter fluid, gasoline etc...

Most solvents do fine in hdpe or polypropylene, but ptfe is impervious to any and everything

Plastic is fine. It's about the type of plastic, like the thread is talking about, did you even read it?

Lots of harsh solvents come in plastic. Lye, naptha/lighter fluid, gasoline etc...

Most solvents do fine in hdpe or polypropylene, but ptfe is impervious to any and everything
He has no original thoughts of his own. He’s obviously been digging around on @Jet Labs to discredit him, in typical CdnGay fashion. Only thing missing was his trusty red crayon.

He has no original thoughts of his own. He’s obviously been digging around on @Jet Labs to discredit him, in typical CdnGay fashion. Only thing missing was his trusty red crayon.
Lol CdnGay busted again! He sure can't help himself as his handles gravitate here or in Canadian domestic lab thread no doubt.

Last edited:
@KP300, seek help man. Why do you keep coming here when you start stuff then end up banned in a few weeks??

How many handles you have ready to go when one gets banned?

You fellas waning different colors for every compound or no color or single color for everything?

Feedback please :)

You fellas waning different colors for every compound or no color or single color for everything?

Feedback please :)
If it's feasible different colours for everything would definitely be the way to go. In the future you could even colour coordinate the pouches too (that's just my preference though) it's easy to grab if you have a big stack of shit to go through. I always memorize by colour rather than reading all the labels.