Jet Labs (Canadian Domestic Service)

What do you wear? Hoodie with your beats on over top the hood, baggy ass sweat pants, and those giant ass workout sneakers that are always undone?

Biggest clowns in the gym
It’s CdnGay.. don’t think he’s hit a gym in years. But if I remember his picture on here, he wore a Hurley shirt that was two sizes too big on his scrawny ass. Meaning he was in an XS shirt.

It’s CdnGay.. don’t think he’s hit a gym in years. But if I remember his picture on here, he wore a Hurley shirt that was two sizes too big on his scrawny ass. Meaning he was in an XS shirt.
Is it true that he was a meth head?

Alright I injected in my delts all the compounds separately and no burning in my delts.

I pinned my glutes again because it's too much oil for my delts and it still burns but that's obviously something with me and not the gear.

I was cursing jet when it happened because I've always used my glutes and no issues. I thought it was bad gear but obviously its just me so my apologies for jumping to conclusions.

The strength gains have been great and I'm not having any other bad reactions to the tren either. I'll be trying his primo when it's ready. Sorry for the confusion @Jet Labs

Last edited:
Alright I injected in my delts all the compounds separately and no burning in my delts.

I pinned my glutes again because it's too much oil for my delts and it still burns but that's obviously something with me and not the gear.

I was cursing jet when it happened because I've always used my glutes and no issues. I thought it was bad gear but obviously its just me so my apologies for jumping to conclusions.
Cool and big of you to come back and apologize. Craziest crap I’ve ever heard though, not gonna lie.

The strength gains have been great and I'm not having any other bad reactions to the tren either. I'll be trying his primo when it's ready. Sorry for the confusion @Jet Labs
You're lucky you can still use your glutes. I have so much scar tissue on my ass because I was an idiot when I used to inject there. I would move the needle around way too much lol

Glad you sorted out the issue :)

You're lucky you can still use your glutes. I have so much scar tissue on my ass because I was an idiot when I used to inject there. I would move the needle around way too much lol

oh ya bro my glutes are absolutely mangled too. definitely wasn’t rotating sites enough when I first started

Yeah I'm still going to use them and put up with the burning. I've tried pinning my thighs a few times and the pain is way too much for days after.

Yeah I'm still going to use them and put up with the burning. I've tried pinning my thighs a few times and the pain is way too much for days after.
Slin pins my dude.

Just don't pass out and fall over into the tub like someone else I know.. who definitely wasn't me.

Jet labs brewing in plastics, a hillbilly brewer at it's finest. lol

Slin pins my dude.

Just don't pass out and fall over into the tub like someone else I know.. who definitely wasn't me.
Yup I backfilled an insulin needle and even with that I couldn't walk right for a week pinning my thighs. Pecs might be next but nervous about trying them. :D I hope the tub was filled with water.

Yup I backfilled an insulin needle and even with that I couldn't walk right for a week pinning my thighs. Pecs might be next but nervous about trying them. :D I hope the tub was filled with water.

So what compound is causing this issue?

Jet labs brewing in plastics, a hillbilly brewer at it's finest. lol

Let's see your brew set up.

And no where you cook your rock doesn't count

As stated in the thread. Provide the MSDS for both BB and BA. In order to actually back and validate you point. Unless you're the type of hillbilly who thinks just because you think it's true that means it's true.

Adults live in a world based around facts. Not just opinions. So provide the facts please. Or simply admit that you're just another moron who hasn't got a clue

Last edited:
Let's see your brew set up.

And no where you cook your rock doesn't count

As stated in the thread. Provide the MSDS for both BB and BA. In order to actually back and validate you point. Unless you're the type of hillbilly who thinks just because you think it's true that means it's true.

Adults live in a world based around facts. Not just opinions. So provide the facts please. Or simply admit that you're just another moron who hasn't got a clue
I’ve dug around a bit since I saw this and all the chemical lists with BB on it state “no data available” for PETG. Though I am also seeing tons of plastic containers with BB in it for all types of uses.

That being said, I am no chemist and don’t have experience in searching for msds/chemical sheets to figure out such things.

As far as I know (once again, not a chemist) is that BB, BA, and organic carrier oils such as MCT are the most ideal solutions for gear.

For all I know this is just another shit stirring attempt, though for folks who have concerns with such things doing their own research should be done for peace of mind. After all, we are all responsible for what we put into our bodies, as well as trust the manufacturers of what we consume. There are plenty of recalls for any number of things whether it be food, medication, baby formula, etc.

I should clarify this is not me challenging any one statement or opinion.

Someone will likely have a clear answer for all of this, what a rant I have written here.