Jet Labs (Canadian Domestic Service)

Old photo my man. I cleared out my stash before I moved. But there was some wild stuff in there. Specto, LTL, Terragon, Liquatech lol.

The shilly of shill CDN UG board thats still around today. The CDN UGL scene is still complex, but at least with better boards and testing you get a feel for it pretty quick compared to the old days of "gtg bro"

Speaking of blends I second the test e/primo e 150-150 blend. That's a solid super-HRT cruise dosage.

Also, @Jet Labs have you given any thought to brewing custom blends for your clients? Say someone wanted an esoteric blend like the one mentioned before with tren, nand and primo, would it be too cost prohibitive for you to do a one-off for them? Or anyone else wanting custom blends? Could be a potential market waiting to be tapped if you know how to make production viable.

Speaking of blends I second the test e/primo e 150-150 blend. That's a solid super-HRT cruise dosage.

Also, @Jet Labs have you given any thought to brewing custom blends for your clients? Say someone wanted an esoteric blend like the one mentioned before with tren, nand and primo, would it be too cost prohibitive for you to do a one-off for them? Or anyone else wanting custom blends? Could be a potential market waiting to be tapped if you know how to make production viable.

Hmmm ok then I'll get a small batch of test/primo blend underway, but I'll go with test decanoate rather than test enanthate.

Now regarding custom blends I see several issues with this such as extra cost for logistics, possible delays due to weather/transportation, payment in full being required upfront and MOQ.

Thank you :)

Hmmm ok then I'll get a small batch of test/primo blend underway, but I'll go with test decanoate rather than test enanthate.

Now regarding custom blends I see several issues with this such as extra cost for logistics, possible delays due to weather/transportation, payment in full being required upfront and MOQ.

Not that I’m seeking custom blends, but is there a way to do polls/votes or some equivalent and ones that would hit a fiscally viable threshold be “group funded” based on the amount of folks who would do a small batch order as a collective?
I’m unfamiliar with the capabilities of this forum for parameters for polls and such. If necessary one of us could simply keep track of these requests or take note of the volume of them.

Not that I’m seeking custom blends, but is there a way to do polls/votes or some equivalent and ones that would hit a fiscally viable threshold be “group funded” based on the amount of folks who would do a small batch order as a collective?
I’m unfamiliar with the capabilities of this forum for parameters for polls and such. If necessary one of us could simply keep track of these requests or take note of the volume of them.

If anyone is interested in custom orders they can email me to discuss further. That's probably the easiest way to go about it.

Curious as to why test d over e/c ?

My understanding of steroid esters active drug half life

Acetate 3 days
Propionate 4.5 days
Phenylpropionate 5.5 days
Decanoate 8-12 days
Hexanoate 9 days
Enanthate 10.5 days
Octanoate 12 days
Cypionate 12 days
Nonanoate 13.5 days
Undecylenate 14 days
Undecanoate 23.5 days

Also the carrier oil (Castor, MCT etc.) has an impact on absorption and consequently on half life.
e.g: Testosterone undecanoate half-life is 21 days in tea seed oil while its elimination half-life is 33 days in castor oil.

My understanding of steroid esters active drug half life

Acetate 3 days
Propionate 4.5 days
Phenylpropionate 5.5 days
Decanoate 8-12 days
Hexanoate 9 days
Enanthate 10.5 days
Octanoate 12 days
Cypionate 12 days
Nonanoate 13.5 days
Undecylenate 14 days
Undecanoate 23.5 days

Also the carrier oil (Castor, MCT etc.) has an impact on absorption and consequently on half life.
e.g: Testosterone undecanoate half-life is 21 days in tea seed oil while its elimination half-life is 33 days in castor oil.

As someone who brewed their own Test Undecanoate in MCT, I notice a significant drop in about 8-10 days so I think you're still best to do weekly injections. Either way, it's better than E or C, which I find I need to dose every 4-5 days.