Decanoate 8-12 days
Hexanoate 9 days
Enanthate 10.5 days
Octanoate 12 days
Cypionate 12 days
Nonanoate 13.5 days
Undecylenate 14 days
Undecanoate 23.5 days

Also the carrier oil (Castor, MCT etc.) has an impact on absorption and consequently on half life.
e.g: Testosterone undecanoate half-life is 21 days in tea seed oil while its elimination half-life is 33 days in castor oil.
From what I've read most of these are the full life's of the esters. Like everything, I'm sure there is a lot of conflicting information. I've also found a resent study where they have changed several of the half life's and most of them dropped significantly aside from Test U, which went up by 4 days.

I believe MCT Oil is one of the faster absorbing carrier oils as well so perhaps that plays a factor as well? I know Vigorous Steve recommends near daily injections for anything in MCT Oil but I don’t know how big of a factor carrier oils play in this.

I believe MCT Oil is one of the faster absorbing carrier oils as well so perhaps that plays a factor as well? I know Vigorous Steve recommends near daily injections for anything in MCT Oil but I don’t know how big of a factor carrier oils play in this.
Vigorous Steve is an idiot though so take whatever he says with a grain of salt. Doesn't matter how thin the oil is, the ester still slows breakdown of the drug.

Vigorous Steve is an idiot though so take whatever he says with a grain of salt. Doesn't matter how thin the oil is, the ester still slows breakdown of the drug.
Oh I am certain that is the case. I was confused with how a carrier oil could effect the absorption rate so significantly, especially with such long esters.

Oh I am certain that is the case. I was confused with how a carrier oil could effect the absorption rate so significantly, especially with such long esters.
I think castor oil is the only one that lengthens absorbtion, everything else is about the same if I remember correctly