Jet Labs (Canadian Domestic Service)

Omicron is in the air now…..lol fkn crazy

Apparently later this month unvaxxed citizens will not be allowed to shop at places like Walmart, Canadian Tire, Best Buy etc. Unvaxxed will only be allowed to shop for groceries at places like Superstore and Loblaws and everything else will be a no go from what I hear.

If this is true it's fucking bonkers :oops:

Apparently later this month unvaxxed citizens will not be allowed to shop at places like Walmart, Canadian Tire, Best Buy etc. Unvaxxed will only be allowed to shop for groceries at places like Superstore and Loblaws and everything else will be a no go from what I hear.

Fuck walmart lol

Lets See what happens.

It's the not the stores making the rules it's the federal government.
Yes but they are telling the stores to enforce it which is what everyone is complying with.

As far as I know Alberta won't be able to mandate vaxx for work indefinitely but I'm not sure about shopping. It won't stand anyway people will rape and pillage.

I wonder if Canada will fallow the US in this? The supreme court just overruled the vacs mandate here as it was considered unconstitutional

It's the not the stores making the rules it's the federal government.
Have you seen Quebec implementing an unvaxxed tax? They'll be taxing people hundreds a month to make up for their impact on the health care system.

Yet they already pay taxes for medical.

Quebec has literally made the vaccine mandatory otherwise some family's will literally go hungry.

Have you seen Quebec implementing an unvaxxed tax? They'll be taxing people hundreds a month to make up for their impact on the health care system.

Yet they already pay taxes for medical.

Quebec has literally made the vaccine mandatory otherwise some family's will literally go hungry.

This country has truly gone to shit.

This country has truly gone to shit.
Man I'm double vaxxed and still got it. Cost me thousands of dollars income and accommodations to "quarantine". And I'm wondering if i might have some lasting damage to my throat from the severity of the swelling. The CDC has stated that 2 doses fails to provide adequate protection against omicron and when paired with a booster it only provides 30% protection. How can you force something on someone that doesn't work??

Sorry to clog up your thread Mr Jets

Man I'm double vaxxed and still got it. Cost me thousands of dollars income and accommodations to "quarantine". And I'm wondering if i might have some lasting damage to my throat from the severity of the swelling. The CDC has stated that 2 doses fails to provide adequate protection against omicron and when paired with a booster it only provides 30% protection. How can you force something on someone that doesn't work??

Sorry to clog up your thread Mr Jets
Can't help but think it serves another purpose..