Jet Labs (Canadian Domestic Service)

Man I'm double vaxxed and still got it. Cost me thousands of dollars income and accommodations to "quarantine". And I'm wondering if i might have some lasting damage to my throat from the severity of the swelling. The CDC has stated that 2 doses fails to provide adequate protection against omicron and when paired with a booster it only provides 30% protection. How can you force something on someone that doesn't work??

Sorry to clog up your thread Mr Jets
Can't help but think it serves another purpose..
And idiots in the States still eat this shit up and make all kinds of excuses for the failure.

I do hope Canada and the USA both come to their senses in dealing with the virus...

Im in the fuck all this bullshit already and put it behind me, last 2 years of my life were shit, the stress was ridiculous, im not vaxxed and not gonna be. Fuck covid, on to goals now.

Lost alot of the good gains last year , so hoping for good solid gains this year, and hoping to pick up on the cardio , and build some solid muscle that will stay, getting up there in the 40ish age and over club lol so slow and steady.

Using jets products and happy with everything thus far, weather this years shit too or its good hears todays back day and current prograss to work with.Picsart_22-01-17_21-08-17-856.jpg

Oh fuck covid.

Im in the fuck all this bullshit already and put it behind me, last 2 years of my life were shit, the stress was ridiculous, im not vaxxed and not gonna be. Fuck covid, on to goals now.

Lost alot of the good gains last year , so hoping for good solid gains this year, and hoping to pick up on the cardio , and build some solid muscle that will stay, getting up there in the 40ish age and over club lol so slow and steady.

Using jets products and happy with everything thus far, weather this years shit too or its good hears todays back day and current prograss to work with.View attachment 159023

Oh fuck covid.

k2_black_panther_mbt.jpg

Using jets products and happy with everything thus far, weather this years shit too or its good hears todays back day and current prograss to work with.View attachment 159023

Oh fuck covid.

Jacked AF and a full head of hair!?
You son of a bitch! :D

Have you seen Quebec implementing an unvaxxed tax? They'll be taxing people hundreds a month to make up for their impact on the health care system.

Yet they already pay taxes for medical.

Quebec has literally made the vaccine mandatory otherwise some family's will literally go hungry.
Fkn crazy when it’s known that vaccination is not stopping the spread of COVID19 like they said it would. Remember the promises the government was making a few months back when they stated that if 70% or more got vaccinated that life would return to normal and no more shutdowns…? Lol more lies….

Fkn crazy when it’s known that vaccination is not stopping the spread of COVID19 like they said it would. Remember the promises the government was making a few months back when they stated that if 70% or more got vaccinated that life would return to normal and no more shutdowns…? Lol more lies….
Not sure who told you that the vax was supposed to stop the spread, but much like the flu vacs, it's not about stopping the spreading (that's what the masks/sanatizer and distancing are for) but lessoning the severity of the symptoms if you do get it so you don't need to be hospitalized or die

Not sure who told you that the vax was supposed to stop the spread, but much like the flu vacs, it's not about stopping the spreading (that's what the masks/sanatizer and distancing are for) but lessoning the severity of the symptoms if you do get it so you don't need to be hospitalized or die
They literally told everyone (main stream media and big pharma) the vax will stop the spread at first LOL

Once that was seen to be false they changed their tune.

They literally told everyone (main stream media and big pharma) the vax will stop the spread at first LOL

Once that was seen to be false they changed their tune.
Yea I don't watch any of that shit. I'm an er nurse tho, and that's how my doctor's explained it to me from day one

Oh I remember. Try finding documentation of those claims now.