Jet Labs (Canadian Domestic Service)

Does minox and ru58841 help if you are already 50% bald? LOL
I’ve seen success with people who have used both of those, alongside finasteride/dutasteride. Microneedling alongside that twice to four times a month would significantly increase that as well.

I’m 27 and have lost a lot of hair between thinning and receding hair line. Fin/minox alone has started to thicken up my hairline slowly but surely.

Ahh I just checked not sure if they got rid of it but they have 8 month supply of womens rogaine mousse for 135 shipped. It’s still 5%
Yeah no Kirkland minox on Costco.ca, just the woman’s rogain. I picked of some of the woman’s stuff on Amazon and it’s the same as the mens, but still more expensive than Kirkland. I just ordered a 6 month supply of the Kirkland foam on hairsupply.ca for $120

Yeah no Kirkland minox on Costco.ca, just the woman’s rogain. I picked of some of the woman’s stuff on Amazon and it’s the same as the mens, but still more expensive than Kirkland. I just ordered a 6 month supply of the Kirkland foam on hairsupply.ca for $120
Holy fuck, that website is insanely cheaper than buying rogaine or anywhere in stores. Good thing you shared this, I’m down to one extra can left of rogaine. That’s a steal.

Holy fuck, that website is insanely cheaper than buying rogaine or anywhere in stores. Good thing you shared this, I’m down to one extra can left of rogaine. That’s a steal.
Np dude. It’s a Canadian site, but they ship from the states. All prices are in Canadian. If you get hit with duty or fees they will refund you. They say 5-7 business days for delivery anywhere in Canada.

I’m hoping I can get someone to grab me some from an American Costco for dirt cheap

Np dude. It’s a Canadian site, but they ship from the states. All prices are in Canadian. If you get hit with duty or fees they will refund you. They say 5-7 business days for delivery anywhere in Canada.

I’m hoping I can get someone to grab me some from an American Costco for dirt cheap
Would be nice to get someone to send some dhea and pregnenolone as well.

Not much credibility as my account is brand new, but I ordered a few vials of Test E on the past weekend sale and the shipping was crazy fast and probably the best packaging I've seen.

Not much credibility as my account is brand new, but I ordered a few vials of Test E on the past weekend sale and the shipping was crazy fast and probably the best packaging I've seen.
Don't feel bad, all the new guys in here just joined and only bump this thread too.(Ironic)
Also the guys posting selfies in this source thread is insulting. That's the shady shit censored boards do, so the noobs take the bait. Still waiting for any customer testing but I know that ain't happening. lol

Don't feel bad, all the new guys in here just joined and only bump this thread too.(Ironic)
Also the guys posting selfies in this source thread is insulting. That's the shady shit censored boards do, so the noobs take the bait. Still waiting for any customer testing but I know that ain't happening. lol
Sup CdnGuy?

I literally posted bloodwork… and I use innovagen syn and pareto I like testing new labs and the mct oil is definitely a preference for me

I literally posted bloodwork… and I use innovagen syn and pareto I like testing new labs and the mct oil is definitely a preference for me
When you're talking to someone who has the mental capacity of a retarded chimpanzee nothing you provide them with will change their mind.

When you're talking to someone who has the mental capacity of a retarded chimpanzee nothing you provide them with will change their mind.

Trolls have an agenda so there's no chance of changing their minds or conversing with them like adults. It's no different than flat Earthers talking shit to astronauts who've actually been to space lol :rolleyes:

Sponsors

Latest posts