Jet Labs (Canadian Domestic Service)

Ok fellas who's interested in trying out some T500? I recently brewed some test-e 300 and it reports back as totally pip free so the t500 should be fairly smooth. I'll be brewing 2 different batches, batch #1 will be 300mgs test-e/200mgs test-cyp and batch #2 will be 300mgs test-e/200mgs test-d.

Only 3 people are required and you must be a previous customer. Those interested need only reply the word "INTERESTED" and I'll follow up with those who've been picked.

Thank you :)
Been waiting for this stuff, would love to give it a shot! No pun intended. I volunteer my ass cheeks for the community. I am a high dosed gear conoisseur ;)

Last edited:
Is this a one off thing or do you plan to release the T500 along with the other stuff that is going to be released soon?

Is this a one off thing or do you plan to release the T500 along with the other stuff that is going to be released soon?

T500 will be part of my regular line up and everything will be released as soon as possible.

And before certain items go into full production they will be personally tested by various members.

HOPEFULLY no longer than 2 weeks. I apologize for the delay, but the current state of affairs around the world is out of my hands and quite the pain in the buttocks.
Cool cool. Not too worried since I have some of your first batch on hand. But I've already started my blast so was hoping to keep the momentum going

Soon to be collectable items.

I'll start the bidding at $500 for my vintage first production run jet mug
Is it still in its original packaging? Unsealed? Serial number?
stephen colbert glasses GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert