Jet Labs (Canadian Domestic Service)

Foligain from biovea.com is really good and cheap as fuck. $40 for a 3 month supply, $80 for 6 month. They also have Kirkland on there for $130 but it's probably not worth it over the Foligain for price.
I looked into Biovea. Prices are really good, but their ratings are shit.
2.2/5 based on 28K reviews on Trustpilot.

Just received my first order from Jet Labs.

He was quick to respond with all questions and made ordering painless. Shipping was quicker than expected and the items came with overly safe packaging. Items were individually wrapped, then bubble wrapped, taped shut and sealed up with more tape. He’s thorough with packing items up so you’ll feel good ordering to know your items are safe in transit.

One cool thing that was noticed is that vials have been individually shrink wrapped. I see this being beneficial for shipping but it’s a feature I haven’t seen before and it’s worth noting.

Seeing as I just got it today I can only comment on the ordering process but I am very happy with everything as it stands and will be ordering more things that interest me as he introduces them.

When I finally get around to doing blood work for my endocrinologist I’ll post results after using Jet Labs for a few weeks. Keep in mind it’ll be showing trt dosage and nothing like a blast but it will show results.

Attachments

• D09B6C87-2D44-44D0-8A9B-E7FD5DE68364.jpeg
    D09B6C87-2D44-44D0-8A9B-E7FD5DE68364.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 45
  • E8413354-E237-49F6-BD03-A55DD2507EEB.jpeg
    E8413354-E237-49F6-BD03-A55DD2507EEB.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 45
Ok fellas who's interested in trying out some T500? I recently brewed some test-e 300 and it reports back as totally pip free so the t500 should be fairly smooth. I'll be brewing 2 different batches, batch #1 will be 300mgs test-e/200mgs test-cyp and batch #2 will be 300mgs test-e/200mgs test-d.

Only 3 people are required and you must be a previous customer. Those interested need only reply the word "INTERESTED" and I'll follow up with those who've been picked.

Thank you :)

Ok fellas who's interested in trying out some T500? I recently brewed some test-e 300 and it reports back as totally pip free so the t500 should be fairly smooth. I'll be brewing 2 different batches, batch #1 will be 300mgs test-e/200mgs test-cyp and batch #2 will be 300mgs test-e/200mgs test-d.

Only 3 people are required and you must be a previous customer. Those interested need only reply the word "INTERESTED" and I'll follow up with those who've been picked.

Interested

Interested

Interested!

Just received my first order from Jet Labs.

He was quick to respond with all questions and made ordering painless. Shipping was quicker than expected and the items came with overly safe packaging. Items were individually wrapped, then bubble wrapped, taped shut and sealed up with more tape. He’s thorough with packing items up so you’ll feel good ordering to know your items are safe in transit.

One cool thing that was noticed is that vials have been individually shrink wrapped. I see this being beneficial for shipping but it’s a feature I haven’t seen before and it’s worth noting.

Seeing as I just got it today I can only comment on the ordering process but I am very happy with everything as it stands and will be ordering more things that interest me as he introduces them.

When I finally get around to doing blood work for my endocrinologist I’ll post results after using Jet Labs for a few weeks. Keep in mind it’ll be showing trt dosage and nothing like a blast but it will show results.
If anyone’s wondering about the painters tape shortage across the country, I think we know who to blame!

I gave the test 300 a try and yeah pip free as said above, just like any of the products I've ordered so far. Which is sweet considering I get a bit of pip from t400.

Interested